• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"NSX" emblem

I want to replace my "A" with an NSX emblem. I can't find one. Doesn't anyone here make them still? I saw one for sale back in 08-10 time frame. If not, anyone find a link to one?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I should've been more clear. I'm looking for the one for the front hood. I disassembled my rear light and peeled off the Acura years ago. Thank you in advance.

So you want a badge/emblem that says "NSX" right on the front bumper of the car?

- - - Updated - - -

Acura "A" emblems are still available on both Amazon as well as oemacuraparts.com. Pricey, but still out there.

ah, OK, my bad. I clearly misread "NSX" as "Acura" for some reason and assumed you were asking about the rear piece. I've never seen or heard of an "NSX" front hood emblem. Curious what they look like.

Last edited:
Yes, I want the hood emblem to read NSX. There was a vendor on here selling them ... honestly now ... 7 years back. They looked awesome I just never got around to it. Plus ... it took me like 4 years to register :rolleyes:

This?
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/137919-Custom-Red-NSX-hood-emblem-brand-NEW

3npY1N.jpg

on the general topic - are there any other car models that have the MODEL name on the hood of the car?

@blue

yes!! That was it. Fits the time frame too. He made them in different Colors and I beive was working on one that was cut out! Good find.

I I am going to PM and see if they are still available.

Rudolph the red-nosed NSX?

Lol...that is exactly what I was thinking....just my opinion , it would look much better with an A badge or even a H badge.

An NSX nose badge would look goofy....but that's just me.:redface:

Is there a "part #37 " that has the NSX logotype on it ? And not "Acura", and not the Honda emblem ?

Not unless you make it yourself, I know a few people have done that though.

Oldnews what car is that badge from? Us market ITR?

Last edited:
Not unless you make it yourself, I know a few people have done that though.

Oldnews what car is that badge from? Us market ITR?

It's the Acura Integra type R front badge, they're factory. You can find them all over e-bay in different colors.

Call SOS. They, in the past, have had both the NA1 and NA2 versions of the red Honda badge for the front. I put a NA1 version in my '95... I've rebadged everything but my airbag.

Given all the humorous stories about the NSX being mistaken for a Corvette or Ferrari or whatever I think we should really keep 'em guessing and all replace our badges with something like this:

badge.jpg

or this?

3173Sd3PZ3L._SY300_.jpg

Last edited:
Why not go with one of these.

Attachments

• pause-250x250.jpg
    pause-250x250.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 18
  • question_mark_blue.png
    question_mark_blue.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 18
It's the Acura Integra type R front badge, they're factory. You can find them all over e-bay in different colors.

Actually, only the factory ones come in red and $75+. The other colors are knock offs.

Back