• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX for sale Geneva NY

Is anyone close enough to Geneva NY to look at the '94 NSX Automatic for sale there at Ontario Imports and give me an opinion?

Thanks!

The 94' automatic that is located in Geneva,NY,was originally purchased from L.I.N.Y. and from what I remember was a high mileage car and had some body work done to it.

Originally posted by MILT:
The 94' automatic that is located in Geneva,NY,was originally purchased from L.I.N.Y. and from what I remember was a high mileage car and had some body work done to it.

It has 48000 miles, mostly put on by the current owner. Can you tell me more about it and what LINY is?

Danville, NY is in southern NY near the PA border, about 1.5 hours from where I live. There is a huge car auction there every week or two. I have been there a few times to pick up cars for a friend of mine that is a dealer.

Originally posted by NSXLNT:
Long Island, New York.
Where's Danville?

Danville, VA is on the southern border with North Carolina, just above Greensboro, NC. The state border is actually at the city limits.

Do you know any more about the body work? I saw a few low res pictures of the car and it looks fine? I guess I need to post them and get Lud's opinion :)

Back