• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx gen 1 -- splitter - preferably in carbon fiber

jmp

Experienced Member
DOES ANYONE MAKE A TRUE CARBON FIBER SPLITTER FOR THE GEN 1? I AM LOOKING FOR ONE THAT IDEALLY LOOKS BALANCED (IE LINES UP) WITH A STOCK BODIED GEN 1, WITHOUT SIDE SKIRTS, AND DOES NOT LOOK LIKE IT HANGS DOWN WAY BELOW THE BOTTOM OF THE BOTTOM LINES OF THE OTHERWISE STOCK LOOKING NSX. HOPEFULLY, I AM MAKING CLEAR WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR. THANKS TO ALL.

Jon

When you say splitter I am assuming you mean the front. Is this for track use of just for looks? No one really makes a splitter for the NSX. I've seen a members either make their own or use the APR carbon front splitter (universal Application) and fit them to their cars. Its never really going to look stock bodied.

We had considered making a functional splitter/dive plane/rear wing combo for the NSX. Testing in 2011 confirmed excellent results, but I wasn't sure of the market potential for real CF aero parts. We aren't known for it, but we've done a lot of carbon work with our Pikes Peak cars...

Back