• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior Nsx gurney flap

Pretty certain that’s Tamoske, an infamous scammer. Just search his name if you want to verify

That is Tamoske.

If the OP wants he can paypal me $50 (friends and family only) and I come over to kick him in the balls. He still won't have a good product but at least he will save $400........

group buy.....................

I think it's just their competitive pricing. The Tommy Kaira gurney flap does not go for cheap either, even used.

Every time I see one in pictures it looks very impressive. I've yet to see one in real life though.

I think it's just their competitive pricing. The Tommy Kaira gurney flap does not go for cheap either, even used.

Every time I see one in pictures it looks very impressive. I've yet to see one in real life though.

Need to keep in mind the Pride extension in made to fit their NSX-R type spoiler. Not all brands such as seibon are the same shape. It can be made to work but it does not directly fit.

The pride model also comes in carbon and has the option of being painted or only in sections where as the TK one has to be painted at an additional cost.

Hey Chase...I have the downforce carbon spoiler...do you know if this pride flap fits without too much gettin jiggy wid it..

Back