• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in beaverton

If it had after market chrome wheels, very low (H&R springs) and loud (RM DTM exhaust) ... it was probably me. I'm in Beaverton quite often, although I live in Sherwood.

What colors your NSX?

I don't remember what rims where on it. I think it had some stickers on the car. It was parked outside of a house on hart road. I think whoever it was, was visiting someone because it is the first time I have seen it there. I live about a block away from there, that is why I don't want to give the exact location. I have a 94 black NSX.

Not me
smile.gif

My car is still dead...

Is it still at Acura of Portland. They don't have a body shop do they? Do they sublet the work out? Who does it? If you need to know of a body shop that has worked with aluminum cars before let me know.

I'm having Roth and Miller do the work...
But, if you know of a EXCELLENT body shop who is willing to do the work let me know. I am very open to suggestions.

I stopped by Acura of Portland yesterday. Your car doesn't look to bad. I was expecting it to be pretty smashed. It was dark out but all I could see that was damaged was the passenger mirror. I think I saw a small dent in the rear bumper.If you take it to J&M downtown, I might be able to get my friend to save you your deductable. Hope you get it fixed soon, it's been great weather for driving a NSX
smile.gif

Originally posted by nsxxtreme:
I stopped by Acura of Portland yesterday. Your car doesn't look to bad.

Hey I stopped by AOP today. Eddie I also was expecting a lot worse.

On another topic man am I disappointed in AOP. The sales guys are a bunch of "ASS HOLES". What a bunch of slim balls!!! I can't believe Acura has a dealer with the attitude these jerks have at AOP. Then I stop by the service department...
frown.gif
has it gone down hill too? I didn't see Morgan anywhere. Is he still there? I'm going to write the Acura NA GM and strongly suggest he pay an unexpected visit to them acting like a customer.

------------------
hejo
Speed%20of%20Heat.gif

Lake Oswego, Oregon
95T Blk\Blk SportShift

[This message has been edited by hejo (edited 28 December 2001).]

Morgan still works at the Service department.
The Sales department STILL sucks balls.
But I've noticed ALOT less service than I used to get. And I spend ALOT of time and money at AOP.

As far as my car goes, it looks OK at first glance especially in the dark, but when you see it in the light you can see scratches from Juniper bushes ALL over the car. Its really sad.
The body damage itself isn't bad, its just alot of paint damage.

Anyways my car is still down, there is still some weird differential noise coming from the rear so I need to have Morgan look at it again.
Can you get me a contact name and number to J&M?

Originally posted by Edo:
As far as my car goes, it looks OK at first glance especially in the dark, but when you see it in the light you can see scratches from Juniper bushes ALL over the car. Its really sad.
The body damage itself isn't bad, its just alot of paint damage.

Maybe you should go full race and use the Civic as the daily driver.

Thats pretty much the plan Hal.
The only mods I have left in store for my car are as follows.

Non-Compliance Bushing Kit from CT
DC sports Headers.
CF Diffuser from SoS
New tranny with NSX/R gears (To replace old one with worn Synchro's)
Recaro CF Race Seats

The BB SC isn't even really necessary, especially after seeing that I was only about 0.5 seconds a lap slower than a 405hp Z-06 with track tires. (As opposed to my street tires). And that was with my old setup NOT including the above mods.

Originally posted by Edo:
Thats pretty much the plan Hal.
The only mods I have left in store for my car are as follows.

Non-Compliance Bushing Kit from CT
DC sports Headers.
CF Diffuser from SoS
New tranny with NSX/R gears (To replace old one with worn Synchro's)
Recaro CF Race Seats

The BB SC isn't even really necessary, especially after seeing that I was only about 0.5 seconds a lap slower than a 405hp Z-06 with track tires. (As opposed to my street tires). And that was with my old setup NOT including the above mods.

I think the BB SC might be a good mod to add at some point but depending on the track the diff in power may not be that noticeable. From my experience being able to drive smooth clean lines through the turns typically erases the distance gained by drivers with less skill who have more raw power available. I think you'll know when your pushing the limts of the power band and need to add the mod. Your other mods make more sense to me to do before adding the BB SC - reduce weight, increase lateral tracking, and better gearing for the track.

nsxxtreme, can you get me the name of the gentleman I should talk to at J&M Autobody?
I am having State Farm cut me a check and I would like to have the body work done ASAP as I have been invited to show my car at the Portland Rod and Custom Show.

Back