• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX interior parts (seats, Door panels, trims ect.)

<s> (2) NSX seats. Fair condition. Normal bolster wear, leather is dry. on a scale of 1-10 I would give them a 6. Motors work great. $450obo plus shipping</s> Sold!

<s> (#1 in the picture) (4) Interior door sill and trim pieces. OK condition. some scrapes on plastic pieces. Leather ok. All of them $40 plus shipping</s> (sold!)

(#5 in the picture) (2) Drivers side and pass side main carpets. Drivers side is really nice Pass side isnt to bad Each piece $75 or $125 for the set plus shipping.

<s> (#4 in the picture) (2) door panels. Right and Left side. Great condition, no holes cut, some broken tabs around the edges (normal) $175 obo each or $300 for both plus shipping. comes with leather trim for door handles </s>Sold!

(#2 in the picture) (2) interior door handles R & L sides. Perfect condition ( $125 each or $180 for the set. plus shipping. (drivers side handle sold, pass side is available)

<s> (#6 in the picture) (4) misc rear wall leather pieces. Good condition. All 4 pieces $150 obo plus shipping (plus if I can find the missing side pieces I will throw them in as well to make it a complete 6 piece set. but I am not promising anything)</s> Sold!

<s> (#3 in the picture) (2) grey headliners. One of them pictured is nice but the indented part on either side is starting to sag. The other is nice but has a crease in one side. $50 obo each plus shipping.</s> Sold!

thanks

Kevin

Attachments

• nsxprime_interior.JPG
    nsxprime_interior.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,881
Last edited by a moderator:
I have paid Kevin for these parts.and I am not sure if the messages have been getting through.Kevin I just want to make arrangements for these parts,considering I have paid for them on Feb1 2005.Since you haven't come up to Vancouver and I haven't made it down to Lynwood we should arrange to ship these parts to me.I am getting concerned,you don't seem to want to return my messages on this topic.If there is a reason for not returning them please let me know why via this post.They were #6 and #3 in your post.
Stacy

hey Kevin.....I paid for these carpets already, but I haven't heard from you at all...was wondering if you sent them out or not? :confused:

Hey kevin i payed for the passanger side door over 2 weeks ago but i have not heard any thing from you and it is still up for sale on prime what's up with that?????????????????????

3 people who paid for parts and NO communication what-so-ever!!! :mad: I don't want to say this, but, I'm thinking we're getting SCAMMED by this person... :mad: If I don't hear back from him by today, I'm filing a claim later tonight... I've been patient enough and I don't like crappy service!! :cool:

Back