• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX is gone. Miscellaneous Parts/Access. For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Only a few doo-dads left. Make me an offer*

My NSX has moved on and I have some aftermarket and OEM parts along with some accessories and little stuff to get rid of. Here's the list:

-Blodi Design "It Looks Better At 175" Hoodie. XL. Worn twice. $20.00

-Blodi Design "Enjoy The View" Shirt in black. Long Sleeve. XL. Worn twice. $15.00

-Johnny Lightning Die-cast. Matchbox/Hot Wheels Size. Black. New in package. $5.00

Shipping will be actual, no profit there. And paypal is fine, just add the ol' 3%. Any questions, please ask. Email is [email protected] or PM me. I have pics in the members gallery, but email me your address for bigger pics or for the pics that I couldn't post. I have a pic of every item listed that I can send you.

Thanks.
Phil.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who has bought so far.

30 Day bump for the remaining items. Thanks :smile: .

30 day bump. Thanks. :)

*Only a few doo-dads left. Make me an offer*

My NSX has moved on and I have some aftermarket and OEM parts along with some accessories and little stuff to get rid of. Here's the list:

-Blodi Design "It Looks Better At 175" Hoodie. XL. Worn twice. $20.00

-Blodi Design "Enjoy The View" Shirt in black. Long Sleeve. XL. Worn twice. $15.00

-Johnny Lightning Die-cast. Matchbox/Hot Wheels Size. Black. New in package. $5.00

Shipping will be actual, no profit there. And paypal is fine, just add the ol' 3%. Any questions, please ask. Email is [email protected] or PM me. I have pics in the members gallery, but email me your address for bigger pics or for the pics that I couldn't post. I have a pic of every item listed that I can send you.

Thanks.
Phil.

30 Day Bump. Also, anyone who has purchased something from me before can have any of the items left for the cost of shipping. Please let me know. Pics added.

Thank you all.
Phil.

Attachments

• 100_1300.jpg
    100_1300.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_1302.jpg
    100_1302.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 100_1305.jpg
    100_1305.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Just the sweatshirt and t-shirt left. Cover shipping and they're yours. :smile:

All gone. Thanks everyone. Mods, you can lock this puppy. I am now completely NSX-less in every way. :(

Take care. See you around.

Phil.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back