• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX logo stuff - shirts, hats, jackets, whatever

I came across this person that sells logo mechandise with NSX on it. Send her an email and she will respond with pictures, more detailed prices, and group discount purchases. She will custom design an NSX afghan throw if you have a order of 25 or more. Her email is [email protected]

Hope Im not breaking any rules posting this here but we all like to display our NSX badges so i figured give it a shot. :rolleyes:

PATRICIA CICERO
436A DORSEYVILLE RD.
PITTSBURGH, PA. 15215
PAYMENTS: Check, M.O., Bidpay; Paypal
My paypal address is: [email protected]
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=2GD5GN44V8A94

Polo-style shirt: 100% cotton, red, white, putty, navy blue, black, gray, royal blue, green; $25.00. Add $2.00 for Size XXL

Sweatshirt: 80% cotton/20% poly; black, white, navy blue, royal blue, red, gray; $30.00;

T-Shirt: 100% heavy cotton embroidered. Variety of colors; S to XXL $15.00

Denim shirt: 100% cotton blue denim, button-down shirt with pocket and logo; $35.00

Sweater: 100% cotton, crew neck or V-neck, pullover, black, bone, natural, navy; $59.00

Fleece jacket: full front zip fleece, black, navy, red, green; $59.00

Microfiber jacket: lightweight, black, navy and khaki; $75.00

Wool and leather jacket: black varsity style wool with leather
sleeves; $139.00

BOMBER JACKET : All Leather, Soft Lambskin $179.00

Windbreaker: Full front zip, lined, hood inside collar; adjustable cuff. Colors: black, yellow $54.00

Poly/Cotton Poplin Black/Red Sport Jacket: lightweight, zippered with storm flap, standup collar, 2 patch pockets, Black with red trim; $75.00

Red Meet Jacket: lightweight full front zip, stand up collar, storm flap with black on inside of flap. $59.00.

Robe:, White (OSFM) 100% terry cloth; 3/4 sleeve, patch pockets $59.00

Sportbag: 24" X 12 X 11" black and navy; $45.00

Leather Like Black Sportbag: Heavy duty 24" X 13" X 12" with logo embroidered on side $55.00 Matching attache' $49.99

Genuine soft leather bag: Black or Brown 22"X11X10" $65.00
Cd Case: holds 24 cds $20.00

Blanket: black, charcoal, navy, forest or red w/ black whipstitch edging, $40.00

Hats: $20.00

Enjoy,

DC

X-spdfrk said:
Hope Im not breaking any rules posting this here but we all like to display our NSX badges so i figured give it a shot. :rolleyes:
Do you have any pictures of these items? Some of them sound pretty interesting... at the very least something our "official" gear guys might want to consider offering :)

As far as "breaking any rules", it seems your post is a fair one; whether the logo merchandise constitutes "fair use of a copyrighted logo" is another discussion. I recall there being some flak about this awhile back.

Re: Re: NSX logo stuff - shirts, hats, jackets, whatever

absinthe said:
Do you have any pictures of these items? Some of them sound pretty interesting... at the very least something our "official" gear guys might want to consider offering :)

As far as "breaking any rules", it seems your post is a fair one; whether the logo merchandise constitutes "fair use of a copyrighted logo" is another discussion. I recall there being some flak about this awhile back.

For official NSX apparel offered through a licensing agreement between American Honda and the NSX Club of America, see:

http://www.nsxca.org/nsxca/parts/merchandise.html

A similar notice was sent out in the most recent edition of the NSXCA's Driver magazine. NSXCA is a non-profit organization.

The agreement between NSXCA and American Honda specifies the copyright and trademark terms under which the letters NSX or the NSX logo may be used by the club.

Disclosure: KHrant Enterprises has been the official apparel vendor/supplier to NSXCA and NSXPO (except for NSXPO 2002) since 1999.

Please contact the persons name listed in the posting for any pics of all her merchandise and additional pricing discounts. She does offer her stuff on ebay as well.

PATRICIA CICERO
436A DORSEYVILLE RD.
PITTSBURGH, PA. 15215
PAYMENTS: Check, M.O., Bidpay; Paypal
My paypal address is:

[email protected]

Re: Re: Re: NSX logo stuff - shirts, hats, jackets, whatever

Hrant said:
For official NSX apparel offered through a licensing agreement between American Honda and the NSX Club of America, see:

http://www.nsxca.org/nsxca/parts/merchandise.html

Is it just me or do others have difficulty getting to this site? In about a year and a half of (admittedly infrequent) trying, I haven't been able to see this NSX merchandise once. During that time I've seen many other comments about the site not being available and not being updated .. if you want to sell your merchandise, you're going to have to get a better site! I recognize that NSXCA is non profit and probably a volunteer effort but this is 2003 not 1990 .. when potential customers come to your site, they expect it to work.

Rant off

Re: Re: Re: Re: NSX logo stuff - shirts, hats, jackets, whatever

NSX2398 said:
Is it just me or do others have difficulty getting to this site? In about a year and a half of (admittedly infrequent) trying, I haven't been able to see this NSX merchandise once. During that time I've seen many other comments about the site not being available and not being updated .. if you want to sell your merchandise, you're going to have to get a better site! I recognize that NSXCA is non profit and probably a volunteer effort but this is 2003 not 1990 .. when potential customers come to your site, they expect it to work.

Rant off

I agree. The site and contents have left much to be desired. Local events were listed in the past and now only chapters appear. Local events suffer from this.

Hrant, I'm confused .. I was expecting that, as the official NSX licensee, you'd primarily have NSX merchandise not NSXCA merchandise. I would have thought that the NSXCA would have their own merchandise in much the same way as NSXPrime has it's own merchandise and that you would be more site/club agnostic.

Do you also sell NSX but non-NSXCA stuff? If not, then I'm really confused because Lud is able to sell NSXPrime shirts without being a license so why did you become the licensee only to sell NSXCA stuff which I would have thought they should be able to do themselves.

Do you have to be an NSXCA member to purchase this merchandise? I'm guessing that the answer is probably yes because the NSXCA isn't going to want anyone but NSXCA members buying NSXCA logo'd shirts.

A few clarifications Ian, as I was trying to respond to your comment re lack of NSX merchandise and that the NSXCA web was down. Perhaps I misread your comment since you are specifically looking for "NSX" logo merchandise only.

NSXCA is the licensee per agreement with American Honda. I am only a vendor/supplier to NSXCA pursuant to the guidlelines set in the agreement between NSXCA and American Honda as noted in my post.

You don't need to be a member of NSXCA to buy apparel from NSXCA, but you will pay a surcharge if you are not .... so better join and benefit from the various discounts offered.

HTH

Hrant said:
A few clarifications Ian, as I was trying to respond to your comment re lack of NSX merchandise and that the NSXCA web was down.

HTH

Hrant,
What happened to the calender of events? It would be cool if you could scroll over the region, and click on it for the specific regional calender appear. Who manages the site now? I have some of the shirts, and they look great.
Thanks,
John

Back