• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX mailing list down?

Lud

Legendary Member
PrimeAdmin
Is the NSX mailing list down? I have not received any messaged dated 8/8, and a message I sent this morning still has not shown up in my inbox...

Originally posted by Lud:
Is the NSX mailing list down? I have not received any messaged dated 8/8, and a message I sent this morning still has not shown up in my inbox...

I think that it started going down a few days ago. I noticed that hours were going by before messages were showing up. I also had people replying privately to messages of mine hours before I saw the message appear on the list. I checked the headers and pinged the server, also tracing the route. I was able to ping with no trouble.
I e-mailed Alex V this morning but have had no response and no messages on the list since Saturday night.
frown.gif

------------------
The NSX Model List Page

I'm in digest mode, so I'm usually the last to know.
biggrin.gif

The digests that would have normally gone out on Sunday afternoon instead went out Monday morning. They contained a couple of messages Sunday morning.

Which one is good to join? Is there a "general" list that everyone joins, not just petaining to a certain region? Thanks

It's actually a good thing that there isn't one for Guam. There's all but 2 running around, mine not included, so it'll be a waste to get any info from such a small following.

Thanks for the help, I'll join the list you suggested
smile.gif

Those who are maintaining the server are working on the problem. We may be replacing the server in the very near future.

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
Those who are maintaining the server are working on the problem. We may be replacing the server in the very near future.

You mean that they are going to replace the old P133?
errrr.gif

Not meant as a slam btw - in fact, I'm sure there are people here who would donate a pc if they knew that there was a need for new equipment!

------------------
The NSX Model List Page

Back