• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx mechanic riverside area

Do not know any in the Riverside area but it would be worth the drive to OC to see Ramon at Niguel Motors. Quality work at great prices.

Niguel Motors
27140 Cabot Rd # B
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(949) 348-2476

hi i'm a fellow nsx owner in the riverside area.. we should have a nsx minimeet in riverside...

I have a mechanic in the area who has done minor work on my car.. but never have had any major work done on mine..

Drive an hour and go see Ramon at Niguel Motor. Trust me, he is one of the best in S. Cal.

hi i'm a fellow nsx owner in the riverside area.. we should have a nsx minimeet in riverside...

I have a mechanic in the area who has done minor work on my car.. but never have had any major work done on mine..

With an NSX you do not want just anybody working on it, even if it is minor work. Minor work may become MAJOR expenses with the wrong person.

i gave u the number to the mechanic i use here in riverside he can do alignments too...

Drive an hour and go see Ramon at Niguel Motor. Trust me, he is one of the best in S. Cal.

drive an hour to get a alignment???

If it was major engine work or repairs then i'd say yeah!!

The OP says he needs the car checked out by a mechanic and also the alignment checked. It would be better for him to have the car checked by Ramon so it is done right. There is an alignment shop next to Ramon that has done NSX's before so there would be NO hour drive to get the alignment checked. Best to get the work done by people who truely know how to work on the NSX!!!!!

I live in Riverside as well (5 min from UCR) and I take my car to Autowave in Huntington Beach for any work I can't do myself. Although I haven’t done it yet, I wouldn't hesitate to take it to Ramon at Niguel Motors either as he is also extremely good at working on the NSX.

For alignments I go to Darrin at West End alignment. Beware though, you have to make an appointment for him to work on your car because he is usually booked solid.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70459&highlight=West+End+alignment

Acura of Riverside was sold about 2 years ago to the Hendrick Auto Group. When they bought it, they let everyone go except the NSX mechanic. He has performed all the mechanical work on my wife's NSX from fluid changes, timing belt, water pump, hoses, brakes, etc. They also installed the lowering kit and aligned the car when we had it done. I have been extremely pleased with his work. Never had a scratch on the car or a single complaint. My wife was there just before NSXPO and there is a new service manager, but the same NSX mechanic that has been there since we started going in 2001 inspected the car. I know that when we purchased the car in 2001, the dealership was not recommended by many for service work, but I would highly recommend Acura of Riverside.

If you just need an alignment go to Bud's Tire and Wheel. They have the wireless Hunter alignment rack and have taken very good care of me and my NSX.

For real work that you can't do yourself, hit up Ramon or Autowave.

It's not in Riverside but this place in Redlands aligned my NSX. The owner personally worked on my car and has also done alignments on my dad's Lotus and Ferrari. He can do it all by hand, which some prefer, or he has a wireless (laser) machine.

Pruett's Precision Alignment
2030 W Park Avenue
Redlands, CA. 92373-6260
(909) 798-6797

Back