• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Mechanic / Shop Bend or Portland OR

Hello: I have been a member of NSX Prime for about one year during my search for one of these incredible cars. Almost had the dream filled last year but after putting a 4000.00 deposit down the dealer sold it to one of the mangers. Too far away to fight and the law cost money.

I have finally found a car not the white NSX-T I was after but I need to start somewhere. I live in the Bend OR area and I will need to find someone to trust with the service. I have spoken to a couple of shops in CA. Autowave (Shane) and Driving Ambitions (Shad) but that is too far to go for what I will need.

Should have the car in three weeks so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Charlie

Well Zahntech in Redmond WA would be a lot closer, but still pretty far away to drive for service.

Take it to Acura of Portland. If there is anything complicated, Morgan is service manager there and he knows the NSX inside and out; he was a longtime NSX tech.

I agree. Acura of Portland. I was greatly impressed with their knowledge & expertise when they hosted the car care seminar/car show at NSXPO 2009.

Back