• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Meet: Santa Clarita California

7608111-med.JPG

760811-med.JPG

76082-med.JPG

760814-med.JPG

760831-med.JPG

760813-med.JPG

7608511-med.JPG

760861-med.JPG

760820-med.JPG

760871-med.JPG

760881-med.JPG

760816-med.JPG

760891-med.JPG

760817-med.JPG

7608181-med.JPG

Last edited:
Nice pics Jack, it was good to finally meet all my "neighbors". We will have to see if we can continue to get everyone out on a regular basis.

Gotta love the mileage on Mike's 91. Over 300,000 miles on his red beauty. Looks like we all have many, many more canyon runs to go before we catch up. Speaking of catching up, I think we need to keep Kelly behind us since his brake lights do not work. :eek: You need to get those fixed and pronto. :biggrin:

Last edited:
schuey1010 said:
Gotta love the mileage on Mike's 91. Over 300,000 miles on his red beauty.

All I have to say to that is...."that's a lot of tires!!!" :)

my quick math: 340k miles on the odo and an average tire replacement at 10k miles =$27k in tires (Assuming full set if tires is $800).

Wow!

Stan, my brake lights work just fine. It's that I can't down-shift into 1st and the gas pedal gets stuck that's the problem! :biggrin:

I absolutely had a great time yesterday. Great to know other NSXers around me. Nice pics Jack!

I can't wait until the next gathering.

I'm staying tuned into this website......

Looks like you guys had a great time. Beautiful cars.

And 342k on the odo! WOW! I'd be curious to know how long that owner has had the car and if he/she has had any real issues. Does it still run well?

wow! 342k + miles is awesome! Makes me that much more confident in this car, not that I wasn't already. I'm glad to see that this car is not always garaged kept and driven like how it should be driven.

love that mileage :biggrin:

HOLY COW!! I have a lot of work to do to catch that 342,000 mile NSX!! How long has he owned that car?? :eek: :eek:

Meeyatch1 said:
HOLY COW!! I have a lot of work to do to catch that 342,000 mile NSX!! How long has he owned that car?? :eek: :eek:
That's a lot of miles :biggrin:!! An average of 24K miles per year.

I cannot beleive that NSX has 342K on the odo ! It looks GREAT !! I would NOT be suprised if that car has 342K on the original engine. If a Honda engine is maintained properly it will last a LONG time.

it is the original motor and trans with no major repairs just normal service fixed a few oil leaks, I'am the 2nd owner and between the 2 of us we have spent about 60K in service not including tires

MIKE5261 said:
it is the original motor and trans with no major repairs just normal service fixed a few oil leaks, I'am the 2nd owner and between the 2 of us we have spent about 60K in service not including tires

WOW!! $60,000 in just service seems pretty high. I know that the major timing belt/water pump service can run up to $2,000.....but what other major items happened?? That just seems like a huge sum of money for service. :eek:

Back