• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Meeting in Hong Kong

I've seen that purple NSX with Gruppe-M kit in a car magazine alongside the first ever face lifted blue NSX.

Any close-up pics? Especially the Red with the 02+ headlights

Here is a closer picture but i don't know the owner and i didn't take this pic. Enjoy!
R0011172_1_resize.jpg

Any close ups of the yellow NA2 whith the Sorcery SA03 front bumper??

More info and pics on this NSX-R GT look a like please.

attachment.php

How many NSXs are there in Hong Kong (roughly)?

wow, this is awesome! didn't know there are that many NAs in HK. so rare to see them around. is this a record showing?

Lake, just emailed you. Would love to join you guys for my next trip.

The white R looks pretty slick! love to see more pic and specs.

How many NSXs are there in Hong Kong (roughly)?

I am not exactly sure how many are here in HK, a year ago one of the local magazine mentioned that there is about 50 register NSX on the road. But there is also some that is not register (mean not paying there license fee). So to be exact, i think there is less 100 in HK.

We have about 20 NSX join the event!! It is rare to see that many, you see more Ferrari on the road than a NSX in HK.

The HK NSX Club was formed in 2000.. at that time there were over 30..
now we are down to about 20 with some floaters out there not being members. A few NSX are not registered in HK as being used for track and one a LHD. The Xs in the pixs are from earlier days and now have undergone major facelifts etc and also many new owners. The local Honda/Acura dealer gave up on Acura in 97 bringin in several T-top and since only sell RL and some Integras.. S2000 are on order basis and plans are for a major revamp next year. The Dealer is being listed in the HK market soon so it may really get its act together, or just more hype as although they hold the Nissan/Honda/Bentley/Saab franchise here, the market is shrinking and they do not make much $$$. The present X club presdient is Tommy Li at HK Motoring Work Shop Limited. e mail: [email protected]
We have regular drive/dine here and the pixs you see are taken near the HK airport and we had dinner at the Cathay Pacific Club, courstey of Captain Philip, a fellow owner with a red stock '92 X. Several of the members also moved onto Porsches/Ferrari/Lambo etc. Ferraris/Porsches by far the best selling marques here in the super sports class.. we also have grey Type R Civic but it get stolen too often...:smile:

Aww I missed it. Man I was just there, from the 19th until the 31st. I didn't see any NSX's while I was there, did see some skylines though.

This car is just awesome!

R0011171.jpg

The Sorcery bumper is a really beautiful and aggressive piece!

Back