• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX moves to Canada

9 MAY 2011

Just a quick note to state it is official: Ed of London, Ontario Canada ('eddy w' on prime) is the new owner of a truly sweet 1991 NSX and is driving back to Canada right now after taking delivery this morning in Cincinnati. He has great favor, because the sun is shining and there is no rain in the forecast ... ought to be a perfect day to drive home!

Most other NSX owners that I met while I owned this car were cool and a few of you were very cool. It has been a great ride for me ... and I may get another later in life. Maybe blue?!!!

Ed is very cool guy and was a pleasure to meet. I feel very good about selling to him and know he is really going to enjoy this car. Thanks, Ed and thank you to all of my 'prime' friends!

Best regards,
Blaine

Attachments

• NSX_ed_may_9_2011.jpg
    NSX_ed_may_9_2011.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 65
Hey Blaine, thanks so much, my wife said i had the biggest smile on my face when i pulled in front of my house.....you know the kid in the cookie jar scenario.
The drive was great!, the car was awesome and the border was fairly painless. so just need a few inspections done over here and we are rollin!

Many many thanks to you Blaine for your help in making this all work out for me as well. After meeting you a couple weeks ago I had a really great feeling that this was the one for me and it surely is.

i hope that we can maybe hook up again down the road and all the best of luck with your newest car.

also thanks to all the `prime' posters who helped me with any questions that i had in my search for the perfect car.

im pretty sure i found it!!!

regards
eddy:smile:

That is what I like: a perfect beginning!

Again, it was a pleasure, Ed. The way to keep that smile on your face is to keep driving and enjoying your NSX!

I look forward to hearing about your NSX adventures.

Best regards,
Blaine

Congrats, eddy w!

Blaine we'll miss ya, man..... hope you still look in to Prime or I'll have to terrorize you at your work e-mail addy :wink:

Eddy. Now you are officially an owner you got to post pics and tell us all about your awesome drive home. Besure to post on the canadian regional forum and join the NSX Club of Canada and sign up for Est Fest (May 20-24).

Can't wait to hear your experience. Congrats to Blaine in finding the perfect buyer.

Owen

Congrats ED !!!! You've been wanting one for a while, and this is for sure the right car. Thanks Blaine for being so good to my Bro and a great seller. Ed will truly take excellent car of this car for years to come.

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

hey guys and blaine, im lovin this car, so much fun, so impressed so far as well!!!
have the car plated now so im out on the town. just need to make up a front bracket for the front plate but it looks so good without it that maybe i will just leave on the front seat....
nothing was needed for safety or emissions, both passed no problem!!!
my wife and I had our 21rst anniversay today so we went out to great spot for dinner downtown and took the long way home in the car.
all smiles today!!!:smile::smile:

ps my 13 year daughter had painted my avatar and had it in the garage when i brought the car home as a suprise.....how cool is that!!

eddy

You have by far the best color

combo for sure

View attachment 76766

View attachment 76767

hey guys and blaine, im lovin this car, so much fun, so impressed so far as well!!!
have the car plated now so im out on the town. just need to make up a front bracket for the front plate but it looks so good without it that maybe i will just leave on the front seat....
nothing was needed for safety or emissions, both passed no problem!!!
my wife and I had our 21rst anniversay today so we went out to great spot for dinner downtown and took the long way home in the car.
all smiles today!!!:smile::smile:

ps my 13 year daughter had painted my avatar and had it in the garage when i brought the car home as a suprise.....how cool is that!!

eddy

VERY cool! Congrats on your wise acquisition. :smile:

Hey Ed, Happy Anniversary week! Glad you got to enjoy it with a nice ride together after dinner. Just saw your other pictures (in another thread about joining the Canadian Chapter of NSX owners) and was so glad to hear that you are on cloud 9 about your new car. That makes me happy to know you so enjoy the car ... and it only gets better with the soon-coming summer weather! The NSX is such a beauty, so I know you won't get tired of looking at it! Enjoy it, my friend.

Back