• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX New Lower panel under the glove box

Hi

Here is a brand new panel that goes under the glove box of the 91 to 94 model, has the leather on it

Retail $230.00 170.00 shipped

Attachments

• DSC04697.jpg
    DSC04697.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 261
  • DSC04696.jpg
    DSC04696.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 278
5 years later? Good luck

5 years later? Good luck
It's worth trying my luck since I am a new owner of a 91 NSX that hasn't been taken care that well. I'm trying to do all I can to restore it as close to factory looks especially since this lower passenger panel is discontinued nearly everywhere.

A word of advice, If you're looking for discontinued parts try [MENTION=33290]SpeedyPartsJapan[/MENTION] or watch the for sale forums like a freaking hawk. But try to check post dates once and a while.:biggrin:

It's worth trying my luck since I am a new owner of a 91 NSX that hasn't been taken care that well. I'm trying to do all I can to restore it as close to factory looks especially since this lower passenger panel is discontinued nearly everywhere.

Oooh I have this!

Let me know if you need some discontinued parts. I have most of them.
I love doing restoration projects :D

Oooh I have this!

Let me know if you need some discontinued parts. I have most of them.
I love doing restoration projects :D
I have a used one.... message me.
I left messages on both your profile's visitors page. I can't access PM for whatever reason, maybe I don't post enough? Anyhow, I am interested in the part so please let me know how much. Thanks

Hey man, I can't pm you too.

Can you shoot me an email at [email protected] ??

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back