• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX on TV

My Tivo came up with this show, I have mine programmed in my wishlist area for anything NSX. Theres a show on Sat 4/29 at 2:00 pm on Channel 232 Fine. The show is titled "Life in the Fast Lane with Steve Natt." The episode is called "Exotic Motoring." Seems like it was filmed in 2004. Seems like he's going to be talking about the NSX, Viper and French cars from the 30's. Don't know is you guys have seen this before, just want to give you guys a heads up.:wink:

i was watchin something on history channel or something.... can't remember... but the program was about aluminum, and they were talking about how it is used on some cars and blah blah.... and they showed an nsx for like 10 seconds driving down the street. they didnt' say anything about the nsx though... so if you didn't know what it was you'd prob be thinking why the f are they showing this car.

joeker said:
My Tivo came up with this show, I have mine programmed in my wishlist area for anything NSX. Theres a show on Sat 4/29 at 2:00 pm on Channel 232 Fine. The show is titled "Life in the Fast Lane with Steve Natt." The episode is called "Exotic Motoring." Seems like it was filmed in 2004. Seems like he's going to be talking about the NSX, Viper and French cars from the 30's. Don't know is you guys have seen this before, just want to give you guys a heads up.:wink:

2004 seems about right. This was discussed here before. All in all this was a good piece. Don't remember the 30's French cars you refer to, but it did show him driving the laguna blue '04 and a red Viper. You also get the usual "lame" comments from guest speakers like, "It looks like a Ferrari but for someone who couldn't afford a real one".:rolleyes:

Back