• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX parts blow out

We’re cleaning out the shop of extra parts we’ve acquired over the years to make room for more projects. Willing to work out a deal if you see more than one item you want. Everything is in “as is” condition and buyer pays for shipping on all items.

Can be reached through DM or email at [email protected]

PayPal ready

1991 NSX transmission J4A4-100X304
It's a manual transmission out of a 1991 NSX and appears to be in great condition. The sticker is damaged but when the barcode is plugged into onlinebarcodereader, it fills in the missing digit as a 4 which places the transmission falls within snap ring range. I did pop the cover off to the snap ring and it's very much intact with no lateral play. Being sold in "as is" condition. Priced accordingly. $1800

LMerhbU.jpg

Qb6NFDA.jpg

V2wBYPR.jpg

hvOpYFU.jpg

P6PvPoO.jpg

Rear cradle assembly
In good condition, willing to sell separately but if you buy all 5 pieces, will sell them for $900 together. Misc notes are made below about each part worth noting. Please refer to pictures below and corresponding numbers to let me know which cradle piece you want

Rear cradle beam #1 & 2
1 beam appears to have camber correction bushings installed that have surface rust on them
$400
gcRCl7d.jpg

B86y4D3.jpg

Passenger side cradle beam #3 & 4
1 beam is missing a single stud
$300
0O0zLzI.jpg

Driver side cradle beam #5 & 6
$300
vHxD3Ux.jpg

Front cradle beam #7 & 8
1 is painted blue.
$150
Xoztvgg.jpg

Rear cradle tie-in bar #9
$150
7kD8zsR.jpg

Rear Hatch Glass
Great condition, no issues, local pickup only in Tucson AZ or can meet in Phoenix AZ
$650
yIZRlv9.jpg

HtrCL9p.jpg

Last edited:
I cropped the barcode and uploaded it to a barcode decoder site and it indicates the transmission code is J4A41004304, which unfortunately places it in snap ring range. (the site I used is onlinebarcodereader.com)

I'm not sure why I didn't think of that but thank you for that information. I seriously appreciate it. I'll update my post now.

Back