• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Price is Right!

Here's a best guess from The Netherlands, Europe.

In US dollars: 129,590

Unfortunately, in The Netherlands we have to pay incredible taxes, so the price will be - recalculated to US dollars at a rate of 1.30 - including the taxes and other government shit: $ 219,000

So, be happy you live in the USA!

Here's a best guess from The Netherlands, Europe.

In US dollars: 129,590

Unfortunately, in The Netherlands we have to pay incredible taxes, so the price will be - recalculated to US dollars at a rate of 1.30 - including the taxes and other government shit: $ 219,000

So, be happy you live in the USA!
I believe MSRP will be round 130,000 mark indeed.
Dutch pricing won't be that huge since it's hybrid it will enjoy tax cuts not as much as right now but still believe it will be in the 140-160.000€ range.

as with any hot new car being introduced ...does the estimate msrp here all include the dealership markups for those who must have the new nsx first lol

i wonder what kind of markups will be in place ...didnt the original nsx when it first come out had alot of people paying above msrp for the nsx?

im going to join in on the fun here and say an msrp of $122499 usd lol

Last edited:
as with any hot new car being introduced ...does the estimate msrp here all include the dealership markups for those who must have the new nsx first lol

i wonder what kind of markups will be in place ...didnt the original nsx when it first come out had alot of people paying above msrp for the nsx?

im going to join in on the fun here and say an msrp of $122499 usd lol
Correct I know way back when the Z06 came out we head to import one for a client mark-up was insane.

$135k, honda will make it compete head to head with Audi's R8. Fully optioned it will need to be lower than the R8.

Already taken, but you could go 134,999 or 135,001, depending on what your instincts tell you. :D

A lot of action around 130k lately... :cool:

I believe MSRP will be round 130,000 mark indeed.
Dutch pricing won't be that huge since it's hybrid it will enjoy tax cuts not as much as right now but still believe it will be in the 140-160.000€ range.

Sorry, but taxe reduction due to hybrid solutions, will stop the following years :-(

Back