• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Promotional Materials from 1995 - Pictures

I was digging through my collection of Acura literature today and came across a CD-ROM from 1995 called "Advertising Planner."

advertising_planner_zps220ac551.jpg

It has a bunch of great stuff for NSX, Legend coupe/sedan, Integra coupe/sedan.

Enjoy --

NSX1_zps30a7b1b7.jpg

NSX34RD_zps2a1c3717.jpg

FULLLINE_zps91dcac80.jpg

NSX2_zpsd8cab077.jpg

NSXPROFD_zpsa86a71b7.jpg

NSXAD1_zps8dc00553.jpg

NSX34FD_zps03b8a794.jpg

NSXAD2_zpsad721b28.jpg

I LOVE the pride that Acura had 20 years ago!

Great tag lines:

SMETHNGS_zps99a405b5.jpg

ACTUALLY_zps5f6639b4.jpg

TROPHY_zps0030b5b4.jpg

MOSTCHAL_zps7da51cca.jpg

INFOHWY_zps4fde8b4d.jpg

MONEYCAN_zps1ef17df9.jpg

BSTSLLNG_zpseb25b412.jpg

QUITEPOS_zps7845b6fa.jpg

RSLEVALU_zps052e8ff4.jpg

Love these Legend ones

LEGAD3_zps0bdb9455.jpg

LEGAD4_zps3889cfd5.jpg

LEGAD1_zps4201bb4e.jpg

LEGAD2_zps490d2e91.jpg

LLSCPPRF_zps0841cc48.jpg

LLSCP34F_zps2dff8742.jpg

LGSSDPRD_zps243daea5.jpg

LGSSD34R_zps08865485.jpg

LGSSD34F_zps85eb7654.jpg

NSX related :D

INTAD3_zps2166ca4f.jpg

Sweet! The NSX and Legend are such timeless designs, those images look modern to this day. :)

Thanks for sharing, Tyson!

legend coupe is niceee

Neat! Thanks for posting them.
You bet! Just giving back to the community a bit!
Sweet! The NSX and Legend are such timeless designs, those images look modern to this day
I totally agree Kelvin! I loved this picture that I also found and scanned today, since I have both cars in the pic :D

NSX_Legend_1995_Brochure_Picture_zps4883ffd2.jpg

legend coupe is niceee
In its day it was top dog! $41,885 was sticker on mine - which is still even a lot of money in today's dollars!

Here's another pic I scanned while I was at it tonight.

white_cars_promo_pic_zpsff67d139.jpg

Nice post Tyson !

Can I get a copy of the CD ? I like one of the pictures in particular and going to blow it up for my garage wall. :biggrin:

Wow these are awesome. the good old days of Acura :)

Nice post Tyson !

Can I get a copy of the CD ? I like one of the pictures in particular and going to blow it up for my garage wall. :biggrin:

Good idea. I want to hang it up on the wall!

whoa! awesome find! Thanks for sharing

Chase, I'll make a copy for you and carry it in the car until the next time I see you. Otherwise, I can mail you one. Anyone else who wants it - PM me your street address and I'll get one in the mail for the cost of a CD + padded envelope + shipping. The files on the disc are ".eps" format and when I opened them in Photoshop it had to rasterize them before I could re-save as a .jpg.

These are truly amazing! Really enjoyed seeing the good 'ol days :)
Thank you for sharing

If I could find a unmolested Legend GS Coupe man I would be so happy. I wish they would just re-release the legend coupe and just update some of the electronics like the radio. It was such a great driving car. 2nd favorite car that Honda ever came out with. 6-speed with type II motor for me.

pretty cool that you posted that since I saw a Legend Coupé this morning. I honestly don't think I had ever seen one before. It's just that​ rare

Chase, I'll make a copy for you and carry it in the car until the next time I see you. Otherwise, I can mail you one. Anyone else who wants it - PM me your street address and I'll get one in the mail for the cost of a CD + padded envelope + shipping. The files on the disc are ".eps" format and when I opened them in Photoshop it had to rasterize them before I could re-save as a .jpg.
I'll take a copy the next time we meet up, if you don't mind! :)

I want a copy of that CD to group buy anyone??? I say 10 bucks per copy or a donation of 10 bucks since he cant legally copy them LOL

let us know

nice find

Hi everyone, have had quite a few messages and I'm putting some copies together. Not a group buy - I'll just charge exactly what it costs me for the materials and shipping. Cut-off to reserve your copy is end of day this Wednesday 3/20/13 and then I'll do my post office run later this week. Thanks.

how about creating an .ISO and sharing it via BitTorrent (or some other kind of file sharing service)
Got your PM - I'll send the disc out later this week. Feel free to do as you wish with it - I'm sure others will appreciate an easier way to share the data than snail-mailing a CD-ROM. Sounds like a good idea to me.

I have no problem hosting that iso if somebody has it.

Back