• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

NSX-R Console

Can anyone tell me what the NSX-R centre console is coated in or it just a paint? I'm having my console and handles re-done at the moment and I was going to go down the dark silver route but decided now to go with a mat black or a similar look to the one in the pic below.

1059748_4.jpg

1059748_5.jpg

that is an na1 nsx-r console. I have only seen the na2 nsx-r and that finish is identical to the na2(02-05) standard console. the nsx-s consolue was a different color then standard nsx.

that is an na1 nsx-r console. I have only seen the na2 nsx-r and that finish is identical to the na2(02-05) standard console. the nsx-s consolue was a different color then standard nsx.

Yeah I know the NA2 type R console is the same as the 02-05 cars, but I prefer the look of the one in the pic. It almost looks like a surface based silicone skin than paint though. I'm looking to get as close to that color or texture as I can.

Looks like flat black sandable primer (has more of a ruff finish then regular primer). I used it before I painted my dash Solaris Silver, looks just like that.

It's has a wire going into the vent and it appears to have 6 round (lights?) on top. Maybe a gear indicator :confused: .

It's has a wire going into the vent and it appears to have 6 round (lights?) on top. Maybe a gear indicator :confused: .

From Japan air freshner:biggrin:

Back