• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior NSX-R Spoiler w/3rd brake light

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased my NSX-R wing from evof575gtc several years ago from this thread:
http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96779

When it arrived, it was brand new, in the box, listed as being manufactured by NRG. Now, to be honest, I don't know the difference between all of the different brands of NSX-R wings - they all look the same if you ask me. However, this one has the slight bow to it just like the authentic NSX-R, it's not "flat" across the top which I think looks stupid. So, its the same design as Seibon, VIS, etc.

This NSX-R wing I have has the wiring for the 3rd brake like on the correct side (I've heard some are wrong), but mine is correct and on the driver's side. My wing has some scuff marks on the back edge on the spoiler and 3rd brake light that I believe can polish out if someone wants a perfect wing.

I'm selling for $750/shipped - SOLD!

Here's a pic of the wing installed from Summer 2010:

DSC_0003_sm.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back