• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX-R Style Gauge Face Overlays, with 200MPH Speedo

I have been working with a vendor to produce overlays for MPH clusters, which increase the speedo upper limit to 200mph from 180mph, and are styled after the 2002 nsx-r gauges; the gauges are now finished, and I have an initial order of 10 sets on the way.

Price for these first 10 sets is $325 shipped

Here is the OEM 2002 NSX-R cluster:

gauges1.jpg

And the overlays, which have the same style as the OEM gauges, but feature TCS and Cruise Control cutouts, a MPH speedo, and an increased upper limit of 200mph:

gauges2.jpg

The installation of these gauge overlays requires the removal of your cluster's needles, this should be done by a professional. The gauge overlays are printed using a 4 layer process, and are high quality parts.

Last edited:
splendid!

Any plans for the yellow-overlay for the OEM red gauge-needles?

And if so, would they be luminescent, as the existing red gauge-needles are?

I'm really, really glad that someone/scorp965 took the initiative on this!

Thanks, in-advance! :cool:

Re: splendid!

Any plans for the yellow-overlay for the OEM red gauge-needles?

And if so, would they be luminescent, as the existing red gauge-needles are?

I'm really, really glad that someone/scorp965 took the initiative on this!

Thanks, in-advance! :cool:

I had the pop design yellow needle overlays on my previous cluster (they're vinyl stickers), the problem with this style is they bubble up over time, after a few weeks, they look terrible.

The best option is to paint your red needles yellow, while they are off of the cluster; the red needles are not backlit, instead they reflect light from bulbs on the top of the cluster - bright yellow needles will reflect light without any kind of special treatment (this is why the yellow vinyl overlay stickers were easily visible at night).

Re: splendid!

I had the pop design yellow needle overlays on my previous cluster (they're vinyl stickers), the problem with this style is they bubble up over time, after a few weeks, they look terrible.

No problem for you, you can always sell them overseas.

Back