• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX-R suspension for sale

A set of NSX-R suspension for sale with less than 8,000 mile use. They are in good, clean condition. Pictures will be available (my digital cam just broke, bad timing).

Asking for $1,500 (REDUCED) + shipping.

I have ebay feedback of over 20...Please feel free to PM or email me.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=viennesworld

9987NSXR_1-med.JPG

9987NSXR_2.JPG

9987NSXR_3.JPG

9987NSXR_4.JPG

9987NSXR_5.JPG

Last edited:
silverstoned said:
Why Selling? I might be interested.

C. Anders

I am curious why he is selling as well. Is the NSX-R suspension to harsh for normal driving??

(*By the way....is your location really correct in Baghdad??)

I just posted some pictures...and reduced price to $1,500

I bought them used from Japan with approximately 7,000 miles on them. I put them on my NSX but my driveway is way too steep for my car to get in & out :frown: . I have to switch back to stock ride height :rolleyes:

The suspension lowered my car by 1/2 - 2/3 inch, the ride is much more responsive but not too rough IMO. However, I know each person see "rough ride" in different light :wink: .

As you can see in the pictures, they are in nice, clean condition with the normal chips that is unavoidable for any suspension parts :wink:

They are sold "as-is" and no warranty will be given :wink:

Last edited:
Back