• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx / S2k / Bball and Import Meet Feb 27th 2010

no but sunday will be nice according to the report. If the rain does persist I'll hit you guys up about later that day heheheh

Its super windy now and it was raining earlier like pounding.....tommorrow doesnt look good for me since a lot of us are going to supercar sunday....I'll be too tired to go after that probably.

i wanna ball, but damn, another long drive to irvine might beee a little too much. maybe we can ball somewhere in the middle of everyone

brian how was it? the drive all the way there would've got me too tired to even play. next time man. or maybe we can find a spot in the middle of you OC guys and us SGV/LA guys then we can play...some days we can play by region OC vs LA or we can do S2k vs NSX, haha....keep everyone posted so we can take this to the next level.

So did Steve ever show up? I know that theres a challenge coming.....dum dum dum! :biggrin:

So did Steve ever show up? I know that theres a challenge coming.....dum dum dum! :biggrin:

Hahaha, finally made it, but by that time I was too late Ron had finished scoring his 0 points, getting his .5 rebound and putting up 12 turnovers. I heard it was quite the performance!!!:eek:

Ha ha ha. Look who's talking there you. Apparently you were too scared to even show up on time I felt bad. Btw those statistics you posted Steve are practice records. U might need a bigger pen to write how much ill score on your flake-ass

You guys are becoming the wingz vs turbo2go juniors...lol

Wingz is perry from michigan LBBP and turbo2go is Dave from Boston silverstone color.....if you read their posts they usually will be taking jabs at eachother which is hilarious......both of them have sharp jabs at eachother......they have this blue vs silver rivalry going on....:biggrin:

Heres an example read post 22 and 43 and on and you will see what I mean....hehe

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132080

Last edited:
Wingz is perry from michigan LBBP and turbo2go is Dave from Boston silverstone color.....if you read their posts they usually will be taking jabs at eachother which is hilarious......both of them have sharp jabs at eachother......they have this blue vs silver rivalry going on....:biggrin:

Heres an example read post 22 and 43 and on and you will see what I mean....hehe

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132080

Ah ha! I see lol.

steve you talk too much, you gotta put your words where the court is. :biggrin:

Omg ron, steve, you guys crack me up. I would really like to see a 1 on 1. No doctor notes, no tired excuses just plain 1 v 1 rival action. I would join the rival challange but those stats of ron would be mine more so. My only game plan is to hold the ball about your heads and pass it to the next guy lol

what's that steve? cat got your tongue?:confused:

Back