• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Seat Belt Buckle

My ears were burning!

I will check tommorrow if I have any more.

Send me a PM

this is a long shot but did you ever buy a 4.55 R&P from Larry B?

..haha no Larry told me he sold mine to someone over seas Either Ireland or wales...

Thank you [MENTION=26080]drmikey[/MENTION]! ABEs on SoS low rails:

buckle.jpg

love those seats in the nsx. Gives the cabin a more spacious look ...and holds us small to medium frame humans in place...

I love them too. Been drooling over the type S seats for 20 years. Decided once I saw the 'new style' ABEs that I had better get a of set old school NSX-inspired ones before they were gone.

I'm not a small guy and was worried I would not fit. I do ... just. 6' 210.

Getting in and out is not as elegant as it once was, but it sure is nice once you are in there.

Last edited:
I tried looking it up on Amayama and Partsouq, which IIRC showed NLA. Hence the used purchase.

I bought the NSX-R seat buckles and they fit the tongue of the shoulder strap perfect. Install is on Taitec rails.

I love them too. Been drooling over the type S seats for 20 years. Decided once I saw the 'new style' ABEs that I had better get a of set old school NSX-inspired ones before they were gone.

I'm not a small guy and was worried I would not fit. I do ... just. 6' 210.

Getting in and out is not as elegant as it once was, but it sure is nice once you are in there.

You may benefit from an aftermarket steering wheel at 350mm and a quick release or tilt hub system! Seats look beautiful in there btw.

Do you happen to have the part number for this?

I dont sorry.

I bought the NSX-R seat buckles and they fit the tongue of the shoulder strap perfect. Install is on Taitec rails.

Hi sorry to bump an old thread. I am looking for buckles for the pp abe seat, did you order the NSX-R buckle with the connector for the seat belt warning light? does it work for USDM cars on both left and right seats?

81855-SL0-J22ZA no seat belt warning connector,

81455-SL0-J22ZA with seat belt warning connector.

thanks,

During my recent install of ABS's w/recaro side brakets, i drilled and mounted my belt brackets to the side brackets directly with no extenders. You can use the OE outside belt mounts or R mounts from ebay on the inside with ABE seats. You will however have to re-bend the brackets to get the mount to fit nicely with no leather rubbing in the seat hole. This keeps the belt connector down in the hole a bit. It's a little harder to find it, but you won't have any flopping around. I like it that way FWIW. I disconnected my switches, but i would think the switches would work fine if desired. A few pics attached.

Attachments

• 20230930_014540.jpg
    20230930_014540.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20230930_015343.jpg
    20230930_015343.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 9
Back