• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX So Cal Monthly Meeting May 7th 2009

Hello everyone:

OK Let's see if the Weather is warmer and a few more folks will show up at the meeting this month!

The FIRST Thursday of the month of May is Thursday May 7th! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is comming up!

As usual we are meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So let's plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday May 7th.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street. On the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
The dealership will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly.

Enjoy this meeting without me as I will be in Maui!:biggrin::tongue::biggrin:

This is my first SCA meeting I won't be attending. My mom is visiting from the east coast and my NSX is getting a mild make-over beginning this day.

I'm going from this...
th_IMG_1610.jpg

To this...

I think you guys are getting something different than pizza (an upgrade) so enjoy your meeting and the food. See you all next time.

Steve

I can't make it, either. I'll be flying back east to go to Cape May, New Jersey for an S2000 meet, the Vintage Owners Spring Fling. Should be a blast! BTW, Vintage Owners means that the S2000 owners are 40 years-old or more, although we do have "pre-vints" that like to join us old farts. :smile:

I'll try to make it

Had an appointment come up in LA so I may not be able to make it anymore. If I do it won't be in the NSX, but I'll make it if I can.

Last edited:
i count 10 so far including the maybes. Let me know if more are coming otherwise we are only getting a small amount of food.
Ferdie

I am also planning on being there this month :biggrin:

Hey guys. I sold the nsx. Now have a s2k. More practical I think :tongue: Imma be over at the power honda s2k meet across the street. You guys dont mind if I come over right?

What a great turnout. I didn't expect to see so many old faces again. Some guys I haven't seen in over 7 years! wow Will have to try and make it more often.

Back