• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX So Cal Monthly meeting THIS THURSDAY! July 3rd

I'll be there with fresh oil and air-filter:biggrin:
Thank you Tan the Man for the hook up on Eneos: No. 1 Oil in Japan
product_photo-medium_image-7.jpg

Ferdie:

All of the people who will be attending have replied to this thread above.:confused:

Well there are only 6 people who has replied that they are going. There are usually more people that go so we want to see how many people are actually going tomorrow.

Ferdie

Last edited:
Well there are only 6 people who has replied that they are going. There are usually more people that go so we want to see how many people are actually going tomorrow.

Ferdie

Ferdie,

Understand, but some of those who show up aren't regulars on prime. They just know to show up on the first Thursday of each month.

Ferdie:

By my latest count I see 14 cars. and we usually get 3 or 4 who don't post here that just show.

I have been trying to talk to Eddie in parts to confirm but we have not made contact.

Are you now the person I should talk to to set this meeting up?

I wish I had checked the SoCal section sooner. It's too bad that I missed this. I don't have an NSX yet, but it would have been nice to see some SoCal NSXs in person.

Last edited:
I wish I had checked the SoCal section sooner. It's too bad that I missed this. I don't have an NSX yet, but it would have been nice to see some SoCal NSXs in person.

Aww man... I missed this. Well I had a good reason, WORK!

Look out next year for the movie called JANKY PRODUCTIONS with Ice Cube and Mike Epps (and Young Jeezy). When you see the part where Cube and Epps are talking outside of the PINK Chrysler 300M with 22" chrome rims in weird suits..... remember that was shot WHILE you guys were at your little NSX meet. =] Next month!

Pretty good turnout last night. Hope to make it out on a regular basis. Again, special thanks to Chad, John, Matt, Jason, Brian, Erick, Garrie, and all of those who went to make this a great meet. The "after party" at Vance's was fun also. Until next time.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say HI!

I was lucky enough to meet a few of you guys and everyone seemed really nice! :smile: Im at South Coast Subaru quite often so I might see you guys at some future meets too...

Beautiful cars! :biggrin:

Just wanted to say HI!

I was lucky enough to meet a few of you guys and everyone seemed really nice! :smile: Im at South Coast Subaru quite often so I might see you guys at some future meets too...

Beb, welcome to Prime. See you on the s2ki boards.
hello.gif

Good meeting everybody. I'll see you guys next month :biggrin:

Beb,

About time you come over here :biggrin:

Have a good weekend everyone.

E

I wish I could go to the Torrance S2 meet but I started summer classes at night today. :(

Jeez, Its been a while since Ive seen all the NSX doods!! Well, except Garrie cause he comes by my work so much.... :D <3

Just wanted to say HI!

Welcome to the Prime site Beb, nice of you to join us @ SCA. How your final dyno number come out?

well I'll be hanging with Tony this weekend so I'll prolly be seeing you Saturday.

Back