• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX SoCal Monthly meeting August 1st

Hello Everyone!

The FIRST Thursday of the month of August is August 1st! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is coming up!

As usual the group is meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa.

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday June 6th.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street, on the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
The dealership MUST HAVE an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Please!
Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly

I'll be there

I'll be there

Hot brownies out of the oven right now that will be nice and cold for tomorrow night. This time I made no-nut brownies.

I still have some left over from Sunday, with nuts. I think I'll put them down the drain, though.

Hot brownies out of the oven right now that will be nice and cold for tomorrow night. This time I made no-nut brownies.

I still have some left over from Sunday, with nuts. I think I'll put them down the drain, though.

Yikes! The "brownie police" (me) will arrest you for destroying perfectly good brownies. I'm planning on being there tonight so don't throw away the nutty brownies.

Yikes! The "brownie police" (me) will arrest you for destroying perfectly good brownies. I'm planning on being there tonight so don't throw away the nutty brownies.

Are you going to bring your trophy with you from Sunday?

Trophy?

Are you going to bring your trophy with you from Sunday?

Wouldn't you rather I bring the "trophy" from Saturday's contest ??

Attachments

• 544452_10151796002517223_79183022_n.jpg
    544452_10151796002517223_79183022_n.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 104

I'll bring the nutty ones too, Alan. You are welcome to them although I'm sure they've lost some of their gooie goodness.

Ill be there nsx less

Adrian and myself had a good time catching up with all of you. Thanks for the brownies Patty. Thanks South Coast Acura for hosting us.

Another good time with my NSX friends. Better turn out than I expected. For once I didn't go home with any brownies and even had some nut lovers eat the old nut brownies I had left over from Sunday. Some guys aren't picky.

South Coast Acura, it's quite generous of you to let us meet every month at your dealership. Thank you.

It was greet meeting the few of you that I did. The group seems pretty nice, and all of your Xs are inspiring, sorry for the short visit... I hope to join in more in the future.

Thanks for the invite again, Les :)

Back