• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting Feb 4th

Happy New Year!

I know I skipped a meeting so everyone could recover from the holiday's:wink:

Hopefully the rain will stop long enough for everyone to come out.:biggrin:

The FIRST Thursday of the month of February is Thursday February 4th! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is comming up!

As usual we are meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So let's plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday February 4th.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street. On the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
The dealership will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly.

Darn, haven't made it to one of these in a while. Will be in the Philippines during this one, but next one FOR SURE!

I plan on attending. Time to mingle with da local NSX'ers!

Me with my sister in the passenger seat at Auto Club Speedway on January 16. Yee-ha!

expman.pl

About 40/60 at this point in time. If I come from now on, I will be NSXless. I sold the car yesterday :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

Last edited:
:redface: I was just checking here before leaving. Glad I did. I thought it was tonight even though today is Jan. 28th and not Feb. 4th.

About 40/60 at this point in time. If I come from now on, I will be NSXless. I sold the car yesterday :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

You should still come Scott, you are always welcome.

You should still come Scott, you are always welcome.

Was going to come then disaster struck. The tranny in the Accord went South. Just had it repaired about 1.5 years ago. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I cannot even tell you how :mad: I am right now!

It sure was nice having 3 cars, having only 2 cars sucks!! Especially when one breaks :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'll see you guys next month!

Last edited:
Someone pick up Scott please....I would but I won't be back til the 12th.

Sorry Scott hope you can get it fixed under some warranty.

Last edited:
Won't be able to make it guys. Leaving thursday night for Vegas. I really was looking forward to this one. :frown:

Was going to come then disaster struck. The tranny in the Accord went South. Just had it repaired about 1.5 years ago. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I cannot even tell you how :mad: I am right now!

It sure was nice having 3 cars, having only 2 cars sucks!! Especially when one breaks :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'll see you guys next month!

On a side note, have you considered buying one of the Japanese imported trannys? It's often lot less $ than rebuilding one. They come with a warranty as well.

Jeff

Warranty expired :mad: $1800 to fix/rebuild my tranny or $3900 to get a rebuilt one shipped then installed.

Last edited:
Back