• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting Mar7th

Hello Everyone!

The FIRST Thursday of the month of March is March 7th! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is coming up!

We had a GREAT turnout last month even though it was cold (30 Cars!:biggrin:) Let's do it again!:wink:

As usual the group is meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa.

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday March 7th.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street, on the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
The dealership MUST HAVE an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Please!
Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly

I probably won't be there. I'll be out of town if the weather cooperates.

:frown:

I guess there'll be no brownies for JC's special day. But at least I'll be there for your spcial day JC.:biggrin:

You know how to bake them, Les.

The problem with that is I would have to bake them the night before and as I have told you they never last till the next day.:wink:

I probably won't be there. I'll be out of town if the weather cooperates.
The weather is not cooperating. As long as it's not raining here, I'll be there after all.

JC, do you like lemon bars?

Last edited:
Yes he does :p so does everyone

Hey Everyone,
I rarely go on prime. I've been craving craving blueberry doughnuts at m&m and pastrami sandwich from the Hat. This meet gives me a reason to take the sexy out from hibernation. I'll try and be there by 7, depending on LA traffic from SD.

-Deci

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,
I rarely go on prime. I've been craving craving blueberry doughnuts at m&m and pastrami sandwich from the Hat. This meet gives me a reason to take the sexy out from hibernation. I'll try and be there by 7, depending on LA traffic from SD.

-Deci
^Love the name! :biggrin:

Patty, tell me you just did not use the "R" word!:eek:

At least she didn't use the "R" word on a drive thread or she would be banned from all future drives.:wink:..................:tongue:

Patty, tell me you just did not use the "R" word!:eek:

I should have said, Rev is unlikely. Oops.

- - - Updated - - -

At least she didn't use the "R" word on a drive thread or she would be banned from all future drives.:wink:..................:tongue:

Noted. :wink:

Count me in.

Back