• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting March 1st

Hello Everyone!

We had one of our best turn outs last month (22 Cars!!!:biggrin:) with a few new faces which was GREAT. So let's keep the momentum going...

The FIRST Thursday of the month of March is March 1st! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is coming up!

As usual the group is meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa.

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday March 1st.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street, on the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
I think that a few people went without food at the last meeting!!!

The dealership MUST HAVE an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so (we had about 30 last month!!!). If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly.

Plan to come, won't have top yet so NSX will stay home, maybe I'll go retro and bring the Bug :biggrin:

I'll be there as always.

Only 5 people coming so far.:confused: Are you going to make me use the wild card to get more people out?:wink:

Wow, the threat of the wild card only got 1 more!!:rolleyes: You people have left me no option but to use the wild card.:eek:

We're going to HOOTERS after the meet.:biggrin:

I will be there

I don't like care for hooters that much..don't really care for wings but I will go if I can have breastess

I'll be there with Steve's led strips. I can get 4 total (2 for Steve and 2 for anyone else). Let me know if you're interested. Pictures are on my intro page in socal section. $30 a set.

Plans changed, the new top arrived :biggrin::biggrin:
I'm going to bring my new two tone NSX now!
It's going to be the new "big thing" in exterior mod's :eek::eek:
See everyone there.

Plans changed, the new top arrived :biggrin::biggrin:
I'm going to bring my new two tone NSX now!
It's going to be the new "big thing" in exterior mod's :eek::eek:
See everyone there.

^Looking forward to you and your NSX.:smile:

I'll come. Gil. Glad the top came

^You, too, Tom.

Steve, this time it is a Maybe for Cheryl and I. We'll try our best to make it.
Patty, hold my 4 brownies until 7pm :biggrin:

If anyone wants to do the mesh grill guards for side intakes or radiator/condenser grills, I still have plenty of mesh for that. Probably enough for 3, maybe 4 cars. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll pack it along with my tin snips. I'll have to know tonight though so I can pack it up.

I have nothing better to do tomorrow, so I will be there.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

I will bring some chips and popcorn.

Back