• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX SoCal monthly meeting Nov 3rd

Who told me about finding a frame at Michael's for the poster Les gave him? I just went to my local Foothill Ranch Michael's and they don't sell anything that will fit a 24" x 48". Largest they have is for 24" x 36". Where did you go to find a frame, as in which Michael's?

http://www.michaels.com/Trendsetter-Poster-Frame/fr0509,default,pd.html?start=1&cgid=products-framing-posterframes
^Nevermind. I went to Micheal's online and found that they do sell a 27" x 40" poster frame. They just don't sell it at my Michael's. I'll have to find one that has them.

Last edited:
^Doh! The NSX poster is 24" x 48" and I'm thinking a 24" x 40" is good? My mind was thinking 24" x 50". :redface:

So, please, where did anyone find a frame for the posters Les was giving away??

Michael's told me they could mount it on foamboard (?) but need to know what the material is. They said if it's plastic the heat could melt the matte black finish.

Les??

Hey Patty, hope I got you straight on the framing issue. Looks like you grabbed one of his larger poster.

I know that someone was asking me about BMW service but I can't remember who it was so I'm posting the info here. My boss drives an X5 and he takes it to Bullet Performance in Costa Mesa, off the 55. The guys there are Mickey and Phillip and it's a high performance/race shop that treat you much like Niguel Motors. the number there is 714-556-4269. Hope this helps.

^Yeah, JC, mine is too big for the pre-made frames. I couldn't understand how you found one because I didn't realize yours was a smaller poster.

I had my two NSX posters from Les put on foam core and they are now both on my garage walls. I love the addition, Les. Thank You!

IMG_6250NSXposters_garage.jpg

IMG_6230NSXposter_garage.jpg

Glad you like them. Foam core is a great idea.

Back