• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting Oct 4th

I agree with Tino.

I vote the SCA meet instead of the Car Show.

As an aside, this meet is rather special as it is the birthday of someone *important* on that day too. So let's make it extra special by making it HUGE.

:biggrin:

Last edited:
I vote the SCA meet instead of the Car Show.

As an aside, this meet is rather special as it is the birthday of someone *important* on that day too. So let's make it extra special by making it HUGE.

:biggrin:

Thanks for that birthday acknowledgement Alex... However, because this meeting does fall on my birthday, I have been asked out by my family to celebrate, so I will not be at this months meeting. Everyone should have a Lemon bar or Brownie on my behalf.

Thanks again:cool:

Thanks for that birthday acknowledgement Alex... However, because this meeting does fall on my birthday, I have been asked out by my family to celebrate, so I will not be at this months meeting. Everyone should have a Lemon bar or Brownie on my behalf.

Well, I guess I won't be making you a birthday cake then. Have fun with your family, Steve, on your Birthday.

I had a feeling that would be the case... good thing I didn' plan a surprise. Annette was going to bake you a cake, but we'll save that for next time. Have a very happy birthday and a wonderful day, too. Give my best to Sandy and your family.

:smile:

I am sick as a dog so may miss this meet
:frown: I hope you feel better soon, Tom. I made lemon bars and just took walnuts brownies out of the oven. Eating a hot one, now. I'll save you some for Cars and Coffee, if you tell me to.

ahh, great~! thank you!

I will stop by SCA for the first time today, then head over to the show. Thank you

Please count my wife and I in. Thank you!

I think we only had 7 NSXs tonight and Alex's off brand. :wink: Still had a good time and met two new owners. I like the license plate of one (I forgot your name) XPOPCAN

Thank you South Coast Acura for the BBQd hamburgers and hotdogs. I had two hot dogs and they were good.

Back