• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting Sept. 6th

I really enjoyed the meet tonight. Not as big of a turn-out as we've had lately, but everyone was friendly, and I got to talk with a few of you about more personal things than the usual, "Hi Howdy". NSX people are just cool.

Bryana, you made a few guys fall in love tonight. :biggrin:

After a couple years of missing this meet, it was great to see and talk to some familiar faces. I had a great time.

A special thanks to Patty for graciously allowing me to wash my car in her driveway... Thanks so much.

Hope to see you all again at Cars & Coffee tomorrow.

Great seeing everyone had fun seeing people I haven't seen in a whiles....regan, Steve, b, good seeing you guys....thanks patty for the brownies!

Last edited:
I had a great time at my first SCA meet. It was good to see everyone. :)

After a couple years of missing this meet, it was great to see and talk to some familiar faces. I had a great time.

A special thanks to Patty for graciously allowing me to wash my car in her driveway... Thanks so much.

Hope to see you all again at Cars & Coffee tomorrow.

Steve, we met at the Santa Clarita/Valencia NSX/S2000 meets back in 2006, when I had my S2000 and not even a dream of owning an NSX. It's good to still be friends with you. You're welcome to use my driveway when you're ready to wax your yellow beast, too.

Back