• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx speedo

hello everyone, i'm in canada but i am looking for a euro spec speedo cluster or just the speedo itself,if anyone knows where i can get one let me know
thanks,Wil

The Euro spec speedo has km/h gauge, not mph.
Standard Euro version is 280 km/h, Procar version is 320 km/h.

5576320_1000_40km.jpg

There is a rang of speedo upgrades in Japan
(300KM/320KM/340KM)
(GruppeM)
(GT-Rom.net they make the 340KM and have the best pricing)
(GRF)
(Backyard specail)

wow,thanks guys i am hoping to find a used 280 oem or anything else used if anyone knows where i can find used,that would be great
thanks

The Euro spec speedo has km/h gauge, not mph.
Standard Euro version is 280 km/h, Procar version is 320 km/h.

5576320_1000_40km.jpg

Is it still up for sale? What else is need to place it in Japan version NA1 which has speed limit at 180km/h. I heard that ECU needs to be swapped too. Any help is delighted.

hello everyone, i'm in canada but i am looking for a euro spec speedo cluster or just the speedo itself,if anyone knows where i can get one let me know
thanks,Wil

ok, Not Nice!! ;).... you got Mermi* all thinking that this was a thread with NSX men in their 'speedos' (here in the states, 'speedos' are swimming suits for men') ;) :tongue:

haha- you guys are sick! - not like the good kind of "sick" and that guy is fat - not "phat"

Back