• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Wanted - $40,000 nationwide search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy a manual NSX in best possible condition and lowest miles for $40k budget. Im in Seattle, but willing to travel for the right car. Ready to buy right away.

I know that this budget is lower than many sell for, but hoping that someone has one and might be interested in talking with me.

Looking for a manual transmission with clean title and under 150,000 miles

Bryan

Last edited:
Willing to cross the border? I have a 91, 97k black manual

keep in mind that unless youre talking about a 50k or less mileage car. the mileage is pretty irrelevant. what matters is the maintenance. my car i guarantee runs better than some cars with half the mileage simply because of the maintenance.

keep in mind that unless youre talking about a 50k or less mileage car. the mileage is pretty irrelevant. what matters is the maintenance. my car i guarantee runs better than some cars with half the mileage simply because of the maintenance.
This is so true. My 287k miles runs smoother than most of the sub 150k miles I've seen.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back