• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA NE Holiday Dinner January 7, 2006

Count me in for 2 check in in the mail:biggrin:

Have a family party on Long Island but we will be there for dinner:smile:

Im in:tongue:

no can do, my loss:frown:
alumni hockey game @4pm will keep me away,
again this year...

i'll be there in spirit with shorts on.
keep an eye on badboy rso, ginger ale
makes him trippy.

be seeing you,

jalnjr said:
no can do, my loss:frown:
alumni hockey game @4pm will keep me away,
again this year...

i'll be there in spirit with shorts on.
keep an eye on badboy rso, ginger ale
makes him trippy.

be seeing you,

It was the consumption of too much diet pepsi. It would be funny if they tried it again this year. :biggrin:

Dear Folks,

Paula and I are pleased to state that we have altered our plans to be able to attend the Holiday Dinner after all. Looking forward to seeing all of you there!

Cheers-

NevSX

Re: NSXCA NE Holiday Dinner January 7, 2006 (Updated)

Added Updates:)

Happy Holidays,
LarryB

Dear Larry
Am taking delivery of a 92 Formula Red on Tuesday 27th...Is it too late to attend this event and how do I join the club?
Best
Jerome Jacalone
New York, NY

I'll third that - Mary & I had a wonderful time. It was great seeing everyone, the food was excellent and the music set the mood perfectly. Anyone who can pull off "We Are The Champions" on the accordion is a genius in my book And most of all, thanks to President Bastanza for organizing yet another wonderful event.

Masha and I had a great time also. Thanks to Larry for the organization, thanks to everyone else for attending, and thanks to Nick for forcing me into to celibacy for the near term. Seriously, it was great to see the DeFinis again -- 2 understandably proud parents.
Jesse

foxy-abby said:
thanks to Nick for forcing me into to celibacy for the near term.

Sooner or later........................................;)

Regards,
LarryB

Russ said:
Somebody wake up Alan and get him to post those pics already. :smile:

Sorry Russ you're gonna have to work for them, photos are located in my gallery at:

http://climberao.smugmug.com/Cars/121864:biggrin:

Larry - Kudos for an Excellent choice, good food, great atmosphere, and as always great friends (if you keep moving down the block I can't wait for the tatoo parlor with hot dogs and beer next year:wink: )
Bailey is still all about the food:cool: and stilletto steak knives.
Nev and Paula We all wish you all the best in California (by the way who's going to be first to visit them?:tongue: ) - Please stay in touch via prime or phone:smile:
Bob ,Tony, and Bailey - Did you just conveniently forget your cameras? Or is the competition getting too tough:eek:
Russ - Sorry but unlike Bob I don't post from my laptop as I'm driving home and I was too busy:frown: today to resize the photos to add directly to Prime, but as usual I'm sure Bob or Bailey will help us out:smile:
Jesse - Boy are you in trouble. Masha had that I need one of these look in her eyes all night every time she looked at Nicholas.
Karen, John and Nicholas - You folks stole the show and it just confirmed that even without your NSX you will always be part of the family:biggrin:
Peter - It looks like Sylvia and Roberta are going to work Nordstroms into our runs at some point in the future:eek: It was great seeing you folks and too long since Phoenix.
Larry G - Good luck with your future plans. We all still want a "lift" if you can figure out a way to not lose your Wings.

To everyone else, enjoy the photos and it was GREAT seeing all of you. We need to start planning runs for the SPRING real soon:smile:

Alan thanks for taking and posting those photos you did a great job. Cant wait for the spring to come, in the mean time everyone stay safe and see you on the next run.

I'm sure John will write back in his own time when he's not in the garage working on the CR-X :biggrin: In the meantime, I just wanted to give a big thanks to Larry for planning a wonderful holiday party (great food and even better company) and to Alan for taking the time to take and post all of those wonderful pictures (the last one of me "shoving" a screaming Nicholas onto Masha and Jess is a hoot! LOL) Thanks to everyone for making us feel so welcome, especially during the times that my-teething-Nicholas decided to "test his lungs out" during the course of the evening.

Joe, please tell Janet I thank her VERY much for taking such good care of Nicholas long enough for me to finish my food. And Jess, I know you don't want to hear it, but Masha is a true natural when it comes to taking care of a baby! (Either that, or my son is already into blondes... like father like son I guess! :rolleyes: ) Think of it this way, at least you guys will make pretty babies! LOL :biggrin:

Nev and Paula, we were so glad you could make it and it was wonderful to see you before you trek out West. Maybe next time we see you, it will be on your coast :smile: and the 2 Nicholas'es can finally meet.

Bailey, I'm so glad to have a new TL twin. I always did think you had impeccable taste! :wink:

It was really wonderful to see all of you again and we hope to have that pleasure again really soon!

All the best to everyone,
Karen

Thanks, El Presidente, for taking the lead and organizing another great holiday dinner.

Thanks also to Alan for being the designated photographer this year. Sorry to burst your ego bubble, Alan, but it wasn't the "competition" keeping my camera away but I with everything I have had going on I have not even unpacked my equipment since coming back from the Galapagos. But never fear, I plan on resuming my position among the stalker-azzi shortly.

Climberao said:
Bob ,Tony, and Bailey - Did you just conveniently forget your cameras? Or is the competition getting too tough:eek:

It was all about the people and the food! :biggrin: I was definately too busy eating to have had any time to take pictures...

It was a great evening with great people... Thanks again to LarryB for setting everything up to bring us all together...

We only have 3 new pictures from Sat night. Here they are:

Attachments

• IMG_1365 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1365 (Medium).JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1366 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1366 (Medium).JPG
    69 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1367 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1367 (Medium).JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 71
Back