• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA Northeast Region Annual Dinner!!

Hi Folks,

Come and join us on May 3, 2015 for the NSXCA Northeast Region Annual Dinner!!

Open to all NSX owners and their guests
May 3, 2015, Sunday Cocktails 3:00 pm Dinner 4:30 pm
Marcello’s Restaurant 21 Lafayette Ave Suffern, NY 10901 (845) 357-9108

You'll be able to select your entree at the restaurant from a special menu provided by Marcello's Restaurant which will include options for beef, fish, pasta or chicken.
Those with Diet Restrictions should contact [email protected] prior.

Smart Casual (no jeans)

NSXCA Member Cost: $55/person for Dinner, Open Cash Bar
Non-NSXCA member Cost: $75/person for Dinner, Open Cash Bar-- Includes One Year NSXCA membership
Guest Cost: $55/person for Dinner, Open Cash Bar

Spread the word!!
Please invite your NSX friends to join us for dinner and a chance to spend some time as a member of the NSXCA. Our non-Member cost will provide a dinner and a one year membership to the NSXCA. As an active NSXCA member you will receive your annual subscription to NSXDriver, our quarterly magazine, and the opportunity to join us this year at NSXPO2015!

If you are an NSXCA NE Region Member and your location makes joining us difficult, please contact us if you are interested in setting up your own local NE NSXCA Region Annual Dinner at [email protected] .

Details on NSXPO2015 are coming soon!
Please pay via Paypal. The club's Paypal account is [email protected] The website's link to pay via credit card is not currently working. If you need to pay by check, please reply to this email. Deadline to signup and pay is April 24th - no cash or checks will be accepted at the door.

New members can sign up via our website at www.nsxca.org.

I'm in - assuming I find out where to mail the check to... :smile:

Reminder, last day for signups tomorrow!!

Hope you can make it...

Regards,
LarryB

I just signed up as well, so see y'all there...:)

Tytus

Just signed up. Can't wait, my first NSXCA NE Dinner!

Hope everyone has a great time at the dinner tomorrow- stuck at work - if any of the local LI guys are doing anything after lmk.

My first NSXCA dinner was wonderful. Seeing some old friends and meeting some new. Thank you, it was very nice event and dinner.

21C5E7C2-EFE7-4A4D-8C47-31BC4681A06C_zpsh2rxncbb.jpg

I am sorry i missed this, I was in Miami and didnt return in time :(

It was a wonderfull evening. Great meeting new faces and seeing old (and young) friends.

few more shots

67AA1B19-5BF1-4EA6-A26C-2FFF3CA85D3D_zpsctxsfo9t.jpg

A13772A6-3F11-4990-B5A9-2F4F4A9866B4_zps05ohvnyf.jpg

ECDE2904-828F-4853-B0FB-FF7081267460_zpsomwrj3ds.jpg

Back