• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA Town Hall Meeting Feb 21 2PM PST

Please try and attend the NSXCA town hall zoom call Sunday Feb 21 at 2PM PST.
You would have received an email with the zoom call details if your membership is up to date.

See you on the call!

Last edited:
Zoom call was great ..everyone looked wide eyed...Thanks again to all our nsxca volunteers..

No zoom notification - paid NSXCA member

I'm fully up to date, but didn't receive a notice. Did you guys record it?

Please try and attend the NSXCA town hall zoom call Sunday Feb 21 at 2PM PST.
You would have received an email with the zoom call details if your membership is up to date.

See you on the call!

Great meeting!

It's too bad, this post and the email notification was sent on the day of the Town Hall...

haha I think the club only wanted us losers with nothing going on that day to log in....

we only talked about you for like 15 minutes....:tongue:

Last edited:
It's too bad, this post and the email notification was sent on the day of the Town Hall...

So, I completely forgot about last month's NSXCA newsletter that mentioned the Town Hall. NTS, make sure you add these events to your calendar.

I didn't participate in the Town Hall Meeting because I didn't know if i had to submit questions beforehand, or if they were going to be provided to me by the NSXCA.

:D

The only thing you guys missed was me being called on by PD and having to group text that I don't have a mic or camera on the PC I was using....:redface:

Also did not receive the NSXCA "newsletter" that others have mentioned. If we pay $50 to join the club, can't at least expect some level of organization given how small the membership base is?

Back