• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCapades-Gun Range

We have a change of plans...
Gandermoutian has there range closed that day. We can shoot at shoot straight, or drive to Nabil's property in Astor for fun outdoors.

Ok guys, would anyone be willing to share at the range with a novice?

Small caliber

I'll bring a small Barrett 50cal for you to start out on. :wink:

Thanks, it won't be me but my guest, Michelle, who, other than the golf, will be accompanying me for the weekend. Eyes straight ahead guys.

Last edited:
OK, looks like we are going to Nabil's place in Astor to shoot. Astor is about one hour North from Dexter's. We don't need a formal head count but, all I have is 3 people so far. Let me know if you would like to join us.

I am in for this, will meet you there. Can someone get me Nabils address? I won't be shooting much, but can bring a Taurus Judge or Mossberg 20 gauge.

I am also looking to unload the Judge and laser pointer grip for something smaller like a .22 - any idea what the Judge is worth? It's been fired maybe 20 times.

Thx

I've updated the head count.
I didn't want to give directions to the place in Astor, too many eyes on the net.
If you need directions let me know, but we'll be leaving after lunch as a group, I hope.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it out on Sat. My son has double header football games, then wife's Christmas party that night. Have fun and shootem up!! See you all Sunday.

Todd that to bad I wanted to shoot all the stuff you said you were going to bring!!!
We'll see you Sunday then.

Steve, can you PM me Nabil's address? I will be going straight there. How long will you guys be at Gander i.e. ETA at Nabils?

Ok guys, where are the photos of the gun shoot? There has to be evidence somewhere that you killed something.

Back