• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Annual Summer Cruise and lunch - Sunday July 27, 2014

Here we go again guys; our latest annual summer cruise is going to be held on Sunday July 27.

As with the last couple years, we are going to be having a cruise in the Niagara peninsula, ending in scenic Niagara - on - the - Lake.

We will be starting our cruise in Grimsby, heading along the upper escarpment with some very windy back roads, possibly repeating a tunnel run and ending up at the historic Queens Landing hotel for lunch at the Tiara Restaurant overlooking the harbour.
queenbig.jpg
tiara-restaurant.jpg

The drive will be about 90 minutes going through some very scenic roads that I don't think we've ever travelled as a group.

Our gathering point will be the new Gateway Niagara tourist at 424 South Service Road in Grimsby. This is conveniently located seconds from the QEW, minutes from the 407 and a mere 25-30 minutes from the 401. The address for the meeting spot is 424 South Service Road, Grimsby, Ontario L3M 4E8

We plan on getting together about 9:30a.m. then we'll have some coffee, socialize and depart no later than 10:30a.m. After this we will drive for about an hour, stop to rest our legs and continue on to our destination.

Much like last year, the lunch will be a buffet style which is reasonably priced with excellent service. The nice part about this venue is the proximity to downtown Niagara - on - the - Lake being a short 5 minute walk and ample parking available in their own private lot. I am working with management on a secured area so we can all park together. After lunch you can spend as much time in NOTL as you wish.

You must join us! Just look at all the fun we've had on previous cruises.

Here's the video from last year:

http://vimeo.com/71450480

We look forward to seeing you!

1) Sean & Patti
2) Sean B (Tentative)
3) Shawn C. +1
4) Bram.
5) Paul V. +1
6) Steve R.
7) Tony S. +1
8) Bruno S. +1
9) Rick J.
10) Lionel W.
11) Steve R. +1
12) Tim C.
13) Chris W.
14) Andre M.
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Last edited:
Myself + 1 can't miss this! I'm going to try to make another video. This time with a lot more cameras

Only 8 confirmed cars actually maybe 9???? Come on everyone it's going to be a great day! Let's go!!!!

You guys have a great day I'm up in Collingwood for Elvis Fest. Every year I miss this you have to change the date around Elvis.

My apologies for the late notice. Maryam and I no longer can make it on Sunday. Looks like another fantastic cruise. Drive safe!

What a great cruise we had today!....the weather was perfect and the route was one of the best route we have had so far to the NOTL
Thanks for setting up the cruise and choosing the route Sean.

Bram

Back