• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC @ Cobble Beach

The NSXCC is planning to a drive up to Cobble Beach on Sept 14th, if you are interested in attending this event, please sign up below:

Im currently working with the Cobble Beach Concours organisers to display 3-4 NSX's on the Fairway of Cobble Beach.

Meeting place TBD.

Beautiful and rarely seen automobiles will herald in a new tradition of distinction and elegance on the shores of Georgian Bay.

On September 13 & 14, 2014, Cobble Beach Golf Resort Community presents the 2nd annual Cobble Beach Concours d'Elegance. On Saturday September 13, 2014 the Participant tour will take place in Grey County. Sunday, September 14, 2014 the Concours will be held on the 18th fairway of Cobble Beach, this extraordinary bayside course will play host to a rich assortment of international automobiles and distinguished guests.

http://www.cobblebeachconcours.com

1- Bram
2- Lionel +1
3- Tony S

Last edited:
The 4 cars being displayed must be @ Cobble Beach before 9:45AM, because the event starts at 10:00 AM.

Bram

Our group will be parked on the driving range in front of the Clubhouse and will be entered in the Supercar category. They have 18 cars registered in this category. Expect to see some Lambos and Ferraris parked beside you. I suggest getting there a bit earlier that 9:45 otherwise you may be parked far away ...

fdiWaMv.jpg

This is going to be an interesting events....I wish Bruno or Lucas can come by and take some Pix or make a Video, that will be way cool.

I plan on taking my camera, so I'll post pictures after the event.

Bram

Bram,

I know I'm not the Lucas you were thinking of, but this weekend just won't work for me. But lets make sure that theres a good NSX representation! Looks like a great event.

Also, I'd love to see a video/photos of our NSX on the green. Wallpaper material.

Lucas

Hey Lucas,

Yeah, I would not ask you to drive 10 hours to take some pictures....this Event should be interesting to say the least.
We have some really nice NSX's being showed.

Bram

Cobble Beach....Fantastic Car Event...a couple more pictures

Lots of Million dollar plus cars....beautiful setting....Canada's Pebble Beach....well worth the drive to Owen Sound.
Bram (great pictures), Tony, Rob and I had a very enjoyable day.

2014-09-14 09.43.05.jpg
9.00am

2014-09-14 14.36.31.jpg
Rob using a golf course
"driving" off the first tee
2014-09-14 14.37.23.jpg
German precision engineering

2014-09-14 11.02.35.jpg
Rob, Tony, Bram trying too look cool.

Back