• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Renewal Party 2009!

DATE CHANGE!!!!

When: Sunday April 26th 1:00pm

Where: Grand Prix Kartways
416.638.5278 EX. 224
www.grandprixkartways.com

Lunch is included for Club Members and $15 for non-members. Kartting is available as well for those who want to test their skills.

This is the biggest year for the NSXCC! We've got NSXPO, Est Fest, Cruises, Show and Shine, Detailling Day and more!

Here's the map & directions:

http://www.gpkartways.com/location_map.html

See you there!

Please RSVP here if you're coming and bringing a guest. Thanks!

Last edited:
Between all the mouthing off between Stu and Dave... it'll be pretty funny when I smoke both their asses on the kart!!! :)

Should be real a blast guys! The great thing about Grand Prix Kartways is that they're all electric karts so you don't end up smelling like fuel when you leave -- then again some people like that, so maybe it's a con ;)

Please respond ASAP on this thread as we need to give them a headcount for the food as soon as possible. Thanks!

I'll be there...can we race our NSX's on the kart track?:smile:

We should make the main attraction a race between Stuart & Dave - for the NSX Club of Canada Championship belt!

I'll hold the money - place your bets!

Becky and I will be there!

If you cannot make it please send your cheque to:

NSX Club of Canada
PO BOX #35537
2528 Bayview Ave.
North York, On
M2L 2Y4

Renewals - $75.00 (this includes your membership dues to attend NSXPO in 09)

New Members - $100.00 & application form attached (includes your membership dues for NSXPO & the NSX Book & club sticker)

Attachments

• Application.pdf
    60.6 KB · Views: 82
Date change!!!!!

Due to the Easter Weekend and the recent resalting of the roads we've received a lot of requests to reschedule the event. We know this is sort of last minute, but hopefully gives some of you enough notice for the future date that you can come.

Appologies for the lateness of the change, but the executive has been working very hard on NSXPO, Est Fest & more, so we got a little behind on this one!

Everything is the same, but we're moving the date to :

SUNDAY APRIL 26TH 1:00PM

Arshad, Bram or Dave will be there to collect dues & registrations!

Last edited:
Is the pre-requisite owning a nsx? Or are prospective owners welcomed :)

Ownership is not a requirment. At least it better not be or I'm screwed this year. :)

Back