• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

::NSXCC:: 2010 Membership Renewal Party

It is that time of the year again folks!

The NSXCC will be hosting its annual Renewal Party at Grand Prix Kartway in Downsview, Ontario.

Date: April 17th
Time: 1:30PM - 4;00PM
Lunch will be provided

Members will be responsible for their individual Karting sessions.

Address:
75 Carl Hall Road
Bay 3, Unit #9
Parc Downsview Park
Toronto, ON
Canada M3K 2B9

The best news is that the annual fee this year has been discounted to $50!

Please RSVP below if you plan to attend!

BREAKING NEWS!
Our fearless president Bram has negotiated a sweet deal for our members in Ontario.
wlqhyd.jpg

As some of you know, Honda has assumed title sponsorship of the Toronto Indy. As such Honda Canada have asked the NSXCC to display our cars at this event in the Energy Center. This will be within their main display area as part of Honda's showcase of products and heritage.

2009-honda-nsx-mugen-rr-concept.jpg

We have room for 25-30 Cars max, and preference will be given to the first 30 members who renew their membership in 2010. In addition, you will get a pair of tickets for the weekend, paddock pass, and Honda Swag (Bram is working on access to the VIP stand). Unfortunately, unlike the ALMS event 2 years ago, there will be NO PARADE LAP. Members displaying their NSX must have it in the Honda booth on both Sat and Sunday.

This is an outstanding opportunity to really take part in the Indy and all its festivities.

Last edited:
John, Thanks for putting this post on Prime.

Guys, as you know we need to estimate the number of members that Plan to attend this event, so that we can order lunch accordingly.
Therefore, please use this thread as a sign-up sheet for the event.

1- Bram

I won't be able to make it, unfortunately.

However, additional news added for all those planning to attend the renewal party or would like to renew. The first 30 people will get the opportunity to participate in the Honda Toronto Indy! See orig post!:cool:

I will attend the renewal party.

A big thank you to the executive team on getting our season off to a great start. Bram, thanks for all the hard work with the Honda Indy. I think all of us are excited to attend, and will be lining up at the member renewal table early.

Last edited:
I should add that for any people in the west thinking of joining, this is a great excuse to come out east to take in the Indy and meet fellow members!

Thanks, All the Exe's work very hard to make these things happen.

Bram

I will attend the renewal party.

A big thank you to the executive team on getting our season off to a great start. Bram, thanks for all the hard work with the Honda Indy. I think all of us are excited to attend, and will be lining up at the member renewal table early.[/QUOTE]

I won't b able to come to the re-newal party but my beast & I will attend the Indy's event.

Can I have the mailing address to where i can mail the chk for the re-newal & how $ is it?
Thx!!

Peter

Roy, I will bring your 2009 Club gift "NSX Technical Development" book with me on April 17th.

PS: Have you already book your flight to NSX Fiesta in Japan?...I'm booking today.

Bram

John............I sent you a PM - won't be at the Party, out of town weekends, but will be able to make the Indy. Check your PM's and reply.............

Tamar - I can give you the renewal and since you're going to the party - can you sign me up :biggrin: Talk to you about it soon.

Shawna, got your email this morning and had replied as soon as I read it. Details therein. :wink:

Thanks John - the other John will bring my fees...........have fun.

S.

Cant make it - can I paypal?

You're hilarious.

LESBOS!

I sent in my $$$$ months ago. Looking forward to seeing everyone at Est Fest. I don't think I can make Indy, but I'm heading to the Montreal GP if anyone else is going.

Back