• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

NSXNICK spotted!!!

not quite...

Do you think this is the same Nick?

No, that is not the infamous Nick Sitko of South Carolina, aka "NSX_Nick". The individual in that Porsche forum thread is an actual esteemed member of NSXPrime & F-Chat who happens to reside in Michigan.

Perhaps ask a moderator to delete this thread, I'm sure the aforementioned indivudual doesn't fancy having himself being associated w/ the whole 0wnage incident on 'Prime in January 2008.

ummm michigan nick is a cool dude, and cannot afford the infraction
coming this way on this thread.
please delete!!

nick...how's the fit!!??:biggrin:

I spotted Nicky's NSX...........or should I say someone elses NSX that previously belonged to Nick. They still haven't done anything about those hideous rims and the car is still sexy as all hell. I gotta give it to you guys, pictures do not do an NSX justice.

I spotted Nicky's NSX...........or should I say someone elses NSX that previously belonged to Nick. They still haven't done anything about those hideous rims and the car is still sexy as all hell. I gotta give it to you guys, pictures do not do an NSX justice.

im assuming nicks lease was up on his car he "paid cash for" :tongue:

That or he has aged very badly and the spotlight turned all of his hair grey.

Back