• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2000

You can count me in. I have already made hotel reservations. Rooms are going fast! Aside form how awesome it will be to run at Road Atlanta, I think the parking lot full of 200 NSXs at the hotel is definately worth a photo op.
smile.gif

Can't imagine waking up in the morning to a sea of NSXs.

Where can one find info on the NSXPO? I went to the NSXCA web site and the XPO link is broken.

Essentially, I'm looking for where, when, lodging, itinerary, etc... information.

-Jim

------------------
1991 NSX Blk/Blk
1974 Vette 454 4 spd
Wht/Blk

I beleive the event start the evening of October 19th and run through October 24th. I was told that track days with be held on the 23rd and 24th.

I will try and get more info and post asap.

The dates are October 20-24, with the track event at Road Atlanta on October 23-24). Many convoys will arrive the evening of October 19.

The official hotel is the Alpharetta Marriott. Call 800-MARRIOTT and ask for the NSX Club of America rate for those dates ($69/night).

The final details (pricing, etc.) are still being worked out. The website will be updated once it is all finalized.

Back