• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

NSXPO 2005-who's in?

Im bored at work and im in the process of booking my flight/hotel info! :biggrin: I plan on getting there Oct 5th late and hanging around the hotel swimming and drinking on the 6th until the cocktail reception. Ill be staying at the Embassy Suites and im leaving on Sunday, Oct 9 sometime in the morning. If your in... let me know. Im flying continental and im not bringing my car if anyone wants to go with me, PM or Call me.

Michael

am i the only one attending?

Masha and I are in. I have to register yet, but I have bought the plane ticket. Looking forward to Phoenix for alittle vacation.
Jesse

Anyone in the Mid Atlantic area that would like to have an NSX taken to NSXPO and brought home contact me ASAP.
I will take ONE NSX in my Race trailer to and From NSXPO '05 for $2500.00

Your's would be the only car in a 38' triple axle enclosed Race trailer, there is space for wheels+ misc for someone wanting to do the track event.
Contact me at
[email protected]
410-707-5304

Dude, you know I am in:):)

BTW, are you going out of Newark/Liberty. If so let me know your plans, I may leave the night of the 5th too.

Later,
LarryB

Mike look at the attendance xpo thread started by Ken,and you will see you are not alone!

Larry Bastanza said:

BTW, are you going out of Newark/Liberty. If so let me know your plans, I may leave the night of the 5th too.

Later,
LarryB

yep, ill call you :wink: I think Alan is flying out the 5th as well.

Larry Bastanza said:

Later,
LarryB

Larry,
I'm on Continental out of Newark on the 5th. Mike is reserving as well. Gets in to Phoenix late afternoon (non stop). Call me if you need more. By the way going home on Monday the 10th at 11AM.

Let's talk
Alan

Last edited:
I just booked my flight but unfortunatly due to work; im flying out at thursday at 7am and returning home at sunday at on an 11am flight. Sorry guys.

Back