• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2010 DVD is here!

For every NSXPO 2010 attendee, your NSXPO 2010 DVD is on its way to your home! The NSXCA generously decided to forgo the $10 s/h fee because there was a few extra pesos left over from the event (actually, I haven't submitted my expenses yet!) and I tapped into my in-house slave labor. 187 DVDs want out USPS 1st class last night (1 per household) so they should start arriving early next week. We made several revisions, but due to the nature of the production, only minor tweaks were allowed. We hope you like it and thanks again for coming to NSXPO 2010.

Best Regards,

Danny

Last edited:
^^^WOW!!! Great news! :smile: Anxiously awaiting the USPS delivery next week. Thanks again for all your hard work making the NSXPO so successful!

Danny

Let me ask before you get flooded with the same question.

For those who were unable to attend will DVD's be for sale?

If so when will availability be made?

Thanks

I am willing to purchase a copy.

=g=

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ha ha

Danny

Let me ask before you get flooded with the same question.

For those who were unable to attend will DVD's be for sale?

If so when will availability be made?

Thanks

I am willing to purchase a copy.

=g=

It's up to NSXCA...

Best Regards,

Danny

Might make a nice extra income stream for the club if sales were open to all nsxca members...price point to be determined ...

Right on...........that's seriously most cool :biggrin:

TEAM 6 FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian & Judi
(original LoveFab turbo beast ;-)

Nah, Team 2 FTW!!!

Hi, Michigan peeps!!! :smile:
Dood, do the math.........Team 6 kicked it "old fReAkIn' sckool"

Gene, on a lighter note it was most excellent meeting you (dinner the 1st night) and reading about your journey and seeing your fantastic NSX at NSXPO 2K10.

Team 2 was good and all, but.........(um, insert whatever it takes to make 'ya feel good here while Team 6 ate 'yer lunch ;-)

Brian
(SCA037 as well on S2Ki if you want to exact retribution!)

Thanks for all your hard work on this. Team 5!!!!!!!! What else can be said.

Shane Congrats on the Newest Team 5 member.:smile:

For every NSXPO 2010 attendee, your NSXPO 2010 DVD is on its way to your home! The NSXCA generously decided to forgo the $10 s/h fee because there was a few extra pesos left over from the event (actually, I haven't submitted my expenses yet!) and I tapped into my in-house slave labor. 187 DVDs want out USPS 1st class last night (1 per household) so they should start arriving early next week. We made several revisions, but due to the nature of the production, only minor tweaks were allowed. We hope you like it and thanks again for coming to NSXPO 2010.

Best Regards,

Danny

Hawt Da-yum!! That is some good news!! Can't wait to get my copy. Thanks, Danny!!! And thanks to the rest of the NSXPO2010 crew as well.

Right on...........that's seriously most cool :biggrin:

TEAM 6 FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian & Judi
(original LoveFab turbo beast ;-)

Dood, do the math.........Team 6 kicked it "old fReAkIn' sckool"

Team 2 was good and all, but.........(um, insert whatever it takes to make 'ya feel good here while Team 6 ate 'yer lunch ;-)

Brian
(SCA037 as well on S2Ki if you want to exact retribution!)

SCOREBOARD!

It is Team 6 that is ROCKIN' the victory chips!

Last edited:
Many tks Danny to you and the Vegas club for all the hard work on the DVD prod'n. I'm sure there were many hours of planning what went into it .. and many hours of review after we all went home. And I can't begin to guess how many IOUs you've wracked up with your family.
All 187 of us owe you a big tks.

Thanks Danny. I shot you an email about the laser engraved NSX gift. Can you provide the website or location you got it from. I'd like to order a few different things. Thanks!!

IT'S HERE IT'S AMAZING

Danny and the entire Vegas Crew you did a fantastic job. Received the video today and I have to say that it is AWESOME:biggrin:

Thanks for a GREAT Event and the memories of fun and friends in Vegas

^^^What he said, X10!!! Thanks, Danny and the rest of the Vegas crew for a great event! :smile:

Back