• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2013 - VIR - Discount Pricing Ends July 31st

When is the drop dead, last day to register? And if I bail, will I get any monies returned, after registering?
I really would like to attend, but circumstances are going to make it touch and go.....

When is the drop dead, last day to register? And if I bail, will I get any monies returned, after registering?
I really would like to attend, but circumstances are going to make it touch and go.....

Today is last day for discounted pricing.

Registration closes September 30.

Refunds given if canceled at least 31 days prior to event minus 5% administrative fees. No refunds if canceled less than 31 days prior to event.

Today is last day for discounted pricing.

Registration closes September 30.

Refunds given if canceled at least 31 days prior to event minus 5% administrative fees. No refunds if canceled less than 31 days prior to event.

Thanks everybody for that huge registration push, wow! I think we had more registered yesterday than the 3 months prior.

Just registered.

Now. Any recommendations on where to stay Monday, Tuesday night since I'm not part of expo and will be driving there Monday to register on Monday from 5-9pm?

I have the Hotel options listed here

http://www.nsxpo2013.com/?page_id=72

Long story short, you can stay at VIR or stay in Danville. Granted, it's nice staying at the track but danville is the nearest town, in case you need anything. So either or is fine. My preference is the Courtyard when I do stay in Danville.

I just registered...just in time before the rates go up!
cheers,
--bruce

Discount ends in a couple of hours

37 people have gotten the discount. Clock is ticking. Anyone else want to save money? Regular pricing goes into effect shortly.

Tick tock tick tock......

I'm in....chatterbox is ready!

Currently at 24 registered NSX's, to be honest... that's many more than I was expecting and registration isn't even over yet.

typical..with people's work and family schedules in flux there are always later registrations.For first timers it seems rather daunting to pack your sports car for a week drive many hours on unfamiliar turf and try driving on a race track......but the number of repeat customers is proof that it is an amazing worthwhile adventure for any nsx owner.

Plus (so far):
5 ITRs

There will be a few more of these :)

And it bears mentioning that Bernie did register with his ex-Real Time RTR. Beautiful car that he restored rather quickly and premiered at ITR Expo 12. Such a beautiful car and awesome piece of Honda history that even him bringing his NSX would be a disappointment

7901971240_d60dbf3022_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back