• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2017 Hotel Now Open for Reservations!

BOOK YOUR HOTEL NOW!

On-line Participant Registration for NSXPO 2017 will open very soon,
but members who book their Osthoff Host Hotel reservations NOW will
be guaranteed space at the Social Event and given priority for space at
the Track Event. (Registration still required, once open)​

Space is limited so don’t delay!

The Osthoff Resort is a beautiful boutique property on the shores of Elkhart Lake, just minutes from
Road America. Group reservations are not available on line so to book your room you must call:

800-876-3399​

Be sure to mention the group block ‘NSX’ to receive our significantly discounted rate of $167/night for
the event. Or pair up with friends and book a two-bedroom/two-bathroom suite for $227/night.
See the Event Schedule below to help establish your arrival dates.​

The NSXPO 2017 Planning Committee is pleased with its array of exciting planned activities and
fine dining experiences, the great majority of which are included the fees listed below.​

2017 NSXPO Entry Fees:​
Social: $350
Track: $450
Social + Track: $750 (Save $50 when combined for registration)
Guest: $325​

Preliminary NSXPO 2017 Schedule:​

Tuesday, September 5:Registration, Track prep and tech-inspection at the hotel
Wednesday, September 6: Road America Track Day 1
Thursday, September 7:Road America Track Day 2
Chicken Roast Welcome Dinner Party at Road America
Friday, September 8:Driving Tour to RealTime Racing HQ and the RealTime Collection Hall
Tapa Style Dinner at the Calatrava on Milwaukee’s Lakefront
(Architectural Landmark and site of the Milwaukee Art Museum)
with presentations by Acura
Saturday, September 9:Concours on the lawn at the Osthoff Resort, Technical Exhibits and Lectures
Upscale Plated Dinner & Auction at the Osthoff’s Grand Libelle Ballroom,
hosted by Racing Legend and NBCSN F1 commentator, Mr. David Hobbs
Sunday, September 10: Morning Send Offs, Scenic Drive through the Kettle Moraine National Forest

Alternate Activities with separate registration and fees have also been planned for those wishing to explore
Milwaukee, Elkhart Lake and the surrounding areas.

WednesdayChartered bus to Christopher Farm and Gardens, John Michaels Kohler Art Center
ThursdaySeveral entertainment options on site, including French Bistro cooking classes, wine tasting, Watersports Rentals, antiques shopping, Aspira spa and Resort Amenities
FridayChartered bus to Blind Horse Winery and the Milwaukee Public Museum
SaturdayFarmer's & Artisans Market in Elkhart Lake, Henning's Cheese Museum in nearby Kiel

NSXPO Participant Registration won’t go live until later in February so stay tuned for another
announcement for the exact date and time. Please remember you must first be a member of the NSXCA
to qualify for entry. If not already a member, or if your membership has lapsed, go here:
http://nsxca.org/shop/nsxca-membership/

The September We'll Remember!​

Last edited:
You won't want to miss out on the most epic group pic taken at an NSXPO.

We will be staging for the first ever time lapse NSXPO group pic.....................

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eGQJPkQL0fU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Already booked a suite!!! Locked and loaded, ready to caravan, only 7 months away!!!!

Thanks to all for the early overwhelming response! 30% of the rooms were sold in the first hour today! Once we are completely booked we won't be able to add any more rooms so if you plan on attending, don't wait too long!

I have a beautiful room overlooking the pool so I can gaze at all the heavenly bodies.......

And for those of you who missed NSXPO 2001 at Road America, we are pleased to announce that one of our guest speakers will again be David Hobbs!

Can anyone say "bar's open".......

Booked a room for then entire time and the week blocked off on my schedule.

We sold 61% of our allotment in the first 24 hours!

Once again, we have no ability to expand after we sell out which looks like will be pretty soon, if not this weekend. Please note that 61% sold already and only 52% of the club members have actually opened their email to read that reservations are being accepted.

And anyone with a room will be guaranteed social and track registration priority over members without a confirmed hotel reservation so if you plan on going, make the call asap!

hmmm maybe I will rent out the other half of my king bed at the last minute....

i didnt get any email

Just booked for my wife and I. Girl on phone booking said only a few rooms left!
See you all at the bar!

I never got an email either, but saw this and just booked my room.

Just booked for my wife and I. Girl on phone booking said only a few rooms left!
See you all at the bar!

haha I better brush up on my Japanese:wink:

We are now at 122% of capacity on the hotel!

We have managed to take over a few more rooms but they won't last so if you want to stay at the host hotel you have only hours and not days to make a reservation!

Last edited:
I have a reservation at the Osthoff Sept 5-10 that I don't need.
If you are looking for a room let me know
Jim

I also have a room that it looks like I will no longer be needing. If anyone is interested, please PM me. It is a 2BR 2BA suite.

I also have a room that it looks like I will no longer be needing. If anyone is interested, please PM me. It is a 2BR 2BA suite.

Once again, I am 99.9% going to be giving up my room. Does anyone need it? I am probably going to be contacting the host hotel to release it before I go on vacation Monday. Please contact me before then as I will be out of the country. Obviously, this will open up a spot at NSXPO if you were on the fence about attending as well.

Back